Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    California is Burning

    Trump administration withheld emergency funds for California because we vote overwhelmingly against him. We all know he is a sociopath who only caters to his base. This is nothing new.
  2. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Here's the thing about doctors: General practitioners are general, and someone in medical school has to graduate at the bottom of their class. There's Dr. Schweitzer, but for every one of him, there's a Dr. Nick Riviera.
  3. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Meanwhile, back in France... Macron has imposed a curfew because France has seen a giant uptick in the number of cases in a single day.
  4. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    It's only a matter of time before something worse pops up. Viruses adore jumping across species to infect everything they can. It's a damn miracle that SARS and MERS didn't jump across to the US, because they were both far deadlier than COVID. MERS actually had a 30% fatality rate.
  5. Sredni Eel

    WTF Climate Change News

    Well. When the planet is disposed of, those Christians won't have anywhere else to go. I've never met anyone so willing to die than whackadoodle Christians who think that Heaven is worth dying for. I love this planet, but it will survive long after we die out.
  6. Sredni Eel

    Trump tests positive for coronavirus

    So there's no real down side to him going on the road, then? Apart from his followers going home and infecting everyone else, that is.
  7. Sredni Eel

    Trump tests positive for coronavirus

    This is why Willy Wonka was trending on Twitter last night. Trump is nowhere near as charismatic, entertaining, or intelligent.
  8. Sredni Eel

    2020 U.S. Presidential elections

    i want so badly to go back in time long enough to call into her little rant and say loudly, "WELL DOYYYYY!".
  9. Sredni Eel

    Trump tests positive for coronavirus

    It's about fucking time. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-trump-talking-25th-amendment edit: Trump released a video of himself way out on the White House Lawn, as if he could walk all that way when he was relatively healthy. Clearly greenscreened, based on the artifacts clearly visible...
  10. Sredni Eel

    Trump tests positive for coronavirus

    I'm wondering how long it'll be before Pence admits he's positive. That goopy zombie eye of his was really creeping me out last night.
  11. Sredni Eel

    Trump tests positive for coronavirus

    So many questions. Is Kim Kardashian trying to contour makeup his face and failing miserably? Why Is his right eye so puffy? When did his face get so lopsided? Is the dex making his face fatter than normal? Who put The Will of Vaal lipstick on his mouth?
  12. Sredni Eel

    Trump tests positive for coronavirus

    Hie thee to a streaming site, DVD store, or torrent site and get a copy of Spaceballs, Ghostbusters, Strange Brew, and Little Shop of Horrors circa 80s, and then get back to us.
  13. Sredni Eel

    Presidential Debate

    Hell, I voted already. So the debates are a non thing. However, hearing about the debate, I got curious. Never again. Though I am thinking it will be fun to hear Kamala trounce Pence.
  14. Sredni Eel

    Presidential Debate

    I still haven't made it more than 30 seconds into the debate. My head explodes into rageface swirling knives and pangolins, and I get an uncontrollable urge to defecate on the balcony of the one MAGA neighbor in this apartment complex. I once heard the neighbor sounding supremely sad while he...
  15. Sredni Eel

    never mind.

    I made a mistake to think anyone would want a thread on how to cope. I'll just stick to responding to stuff and not bother making actual threads.
  16. Sredni Eel

    Trump tests positive for coronavirus

    Looks like COVID19 just contracted a case of Stephen Miller. Thoughts and prayers.
  17. Sredni Eel

    never mind.

    Edit. Fine. It won't let me delete it.
  18. Sredni Eel

    2020 Disasters just keep on coming

    At least it's only eight years away. Time enough to allow Kamala to enjoy her two term presidency.