Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    #BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

    For a guy who is so adamant that he's won the election, he sure isn't even bothering to do the job he currently has. He's not even phoning it in. I mean, has he done anything since November 3 besides golf and tweet?
  2. Sredni Eel

    2020 Disasters just keep on coming

    Well here's some nifty news. You know how normal bees in a hive will have a queen, and that queen might lay maybe one or two eggs that will eventually develop into other queens? Not murder hornets. Murder hornet queens churn out other queens furiously...
  3. Sredni Eel

    US Election Day 2020

    Trump supporters are a lot like Flat Earthers. Even in the midst of overwhelming evidence against their beliefs, they will white knuckle their thinking because it's their entire identity. Without their beliefs, they are nothing.
  4. Sredni Eel

    US Election Day 2020

    There are people claiming Pompeo was only joking about having a smooth transition for Trump's second term. No. Just no. If he was, indeed, joking, I would normally say "don't leave your day job." In his case, he needs to ditch his day job AND refrain from stand up in the evenings.
  5. Sredni Eel

    US Election Day 2020

    Oh, ye of little faith.
  6. Sredni Eel

    US Election Day 2020

    I'm sure this will get me suspended again, but...
  7. Sredni Eel

    Yay! Biden/Harris WIN

    I saw a house today with a Biden/Harris sign out front. I've passed it many times in the last few weeks. Today was the first time I saw them flying the American flag as well.
  8. Sredni Eel

    Yay! Biden/Harris WIN

    Holy crap. I'm so ready for a Kamala Harris presidency. She's amazing.
  9. Sredni Eel

    Yay! Biden/Harris WIN

    Love this van at the Biden speech in delaware tonight:
  10. Sredni Eel

    Yay! Biden/Harris WIN

    Like a lot of his tweets, that one aged badly.
  11. Sredni Eel

    #BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

    Just throw some OJ into it. Then it's legit breakfast drink.
  12. Sredni Eel

    US Election Day 2020

    it's up to Gavin Newsom. So we'll find out soon enough.
  13. Sredni Eel

    #BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

    Weirdly, so have I. To the entire clan.
  14. Sredni Eel

    Where will Trump go after the election? (Poll)

    I hear Leavenworth is nice this time of year.