Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Sounds about Reich.
  2. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Under Palo Alto Unified's proposed reopening plan, here's what schools will look like this fall This will be interesting. Also, Halloween is on a Saturday, is an hour longer, and on a full moon. I'm going to burn everyone down if Halloween is cancelled this year.
  3. Sredni Eel

    WTF Mask rage

    When I go to the store, I park the cart at the head of the aisle, and run down, grab what I'm after, and run back. It's easier that way.
  4. Sredni Eel

    WTF Mask rage

    Today tried my patience for the stupidity of humanity. I went grocery shopping. While standing in line, I watched the woman ahead of me in horror. Not only was she wearing her mask like a false mustache (it only covered her upper lip), she was also licking her fingers to help open the plastic...
  5. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    It's already being spun as "Well, he didn't hear the White Power part of the video." I'm fairly sure Trump hires 8 year olds to spin his press.
  6. Sredni Eel

    WTF Mask rage

    I've heard some banks have drive up ATMs. Others have pointed out she's a tracheotomy poster child.
  7. Sredni Eel

    WTF Climate Change News

    They're gonna go surfing?
  8. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    It was never a nuclear war that was going to kill off the human race. It was always going to be the Stupid.
  9. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    And just like that, Tom Petty and his family have done America proud.
  10. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I have never loved K-Pop fans and teenagers more than I do right now.
  11. Sredni Eel

    WTF Mask rage

    I remember my mom's job when I was a kid. She was an administrative assistant at PG&E for as long as I can remember. The first thing she did when she got home after work was peel out of bra, panty hose, and high heeled shoes. I remember how she'd try to joke about how awful it was to have to...
  12. Sredni Eel

    WTF Mask rage

    People bitching about the discomfort of wearing a mask should try putting on an underwire bra on a hot day, and then get back to us.
  13. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    The responses to this do not disappoint. Poor widdel donny.
  14. Sredni Eel

    Kerbal Earth Base 1924

    Hi there. Other Half has been playing this game called Kerbal Space Program, which is a simulation game where you can make rockets and other aircraft and fly them to the moon, orbit the planet, or just fly around for the fun of it. The game includes these little green aliens called Kerbals. A...
  15. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    This website is visually disturbing and all, but I post it here because the Trump family sent the guy a cease and desist order because slander and use of the Trump name. TrumpSingles.com