Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    #BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

    @parlertakes is now @patriottakes and yes, that person is posting nonsense from parler for us to mock.
  2. Sredni Eel

    Rush Limbaugh - dead at 70

    Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
  3. Sredni Eel

    #BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

    So...Parler is back. And several folks on it are trying to get Trump to join, which I'm sure he will, because he can't be without social media for long.
  4. Sredni Eel

    Covid-19 vaccine thread

    Gavin Newsom and the SF 49ers have donated Levi Stadium in Santa Clara to the vaccine effort in the SF Bay Area. It's just a five block walk for me, but you need an appointment to get the vaccine there. Biden and the Federal Government had the Oakland Colisseum set up as a mass vaccine site for...
  5. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I just got an apology letter from Kaiser Permanente. In a nutshell, it was a two page letter explaining that they can't buy vaccines from the source, but must get them from the Federal Government. And while that process is being streamlined with the current administration, they don't expect to...
  6. Sredni Eel

    Covid-19 vaccine thread

    Wow. There's no registration site for people in California, as far as I can tell. How does one find such animals? I keep looking on the Kaiser site and they keep saying "We don't even have enough for our staff, let alone the proles who don't work here, so stop asking."
  7. Sredni Eel

    Covid-19 vaccine thread

    Also, it seems suspicious that there are so many "freezer failures". Other Half has worked in GMP companies for the last two decades, most that need freezers for cell cultures, and not once in those two decades has any freezer at any of those companies failed. I call shenanigans.
  8. Sredni Eel

    Covid-19 vaccine thread

    So I just read a thread on Faceboop about how teachers in the Los Gatos district (california), were all told to lie about their professions and jump to the head of the line for vaccines. The supernintendo and the union pushed for this so they could open all the schools immediately. Not sure...
  9. Sredni Eel

    Coup in the USA?

    The person who grabbed those ballots is a goddamn hero. If there's a silver lining to the monumental fuckery that went on at the Capitol building, that is it. Also, Trump is a fucking psychopath. Instead of actually calming things down and condemning the rioting, he masturbated his way through...
  10. Sredni Eel

    Covid-19 vaccine thread

    i, for one, can't wait to get my microchip. it would be simply stellar to be able to go places again.
  11. Sredni Eel

    Covid-19 vaccine thread

    There's a special level in Hell for deSantis. He barely qualifies as human.
  12. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Bronxelf is fond of saying, "DX is not a license to asshole", so Trump doesn't have an excuse either. DeSantis is a psychopath.
  13. Sredni Eel

    #BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

    Can we take bets now? If Trump visits Mar-a-Lago during the holidays, will he simply not return to the White House?
  14. Sredni Eel

    WTF Mask rage

    Hang a mask on your ear. It's what I do when I'm not around people. Seriously, it really isn't rocket science. Carry a mask with you. I assume most people have pockets. Or purses. Or hands.
  15. Sredni Eel

    2020 Disasters just keep on coming

    They ran out of greek letters last week.
  16. Sredni Eel

    2020 Disasters just keep on coming

    That's okay. I think they ran out of names.
  17. Sredni Eel

    2020 Disasters just keep on coming

    Also, this is fun: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/a-running-list-of-record-breaking-natural-disasters-in-2020/ This is related to the above link: https://www.farmersalmanac.com/hurricane-names-31223
  18. Sredni Eel

    2020 Disasters just keep on coming

    With just over a month left in Annus Horribulus (hey, I learned a thing from Queen Elizabeth!), why wouldn't it have a sense of humor about the way it's ending, and who better to enjoy its hijinks? I have a question, however: If he got bitten on the schlong by a flea, was he storing the...
  19. Sredni Eel

    LOL! Hey! We’re talking here!

    I read the terms of service on Parler, and surprise surprise, they absolutely collect your personal information and sell it. https://legal.parler.com/documents/privacypolicy.pdf
  20. Sredni Eel

    2020 Disasters just keep on coming

    Yes, they kill off our honeybees. And also, next to the executioner wasp, this bastard has the worst sting of any insect on the planet, if you believe that Coyote Peterson guy.