never mind.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
15,367
Location
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
And if you don't want it indexed by Google? There's still the good ole Nobody Cares.
 

Pancake

Fluffer
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
681
Location
Canada
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
2011
SLU Posts
8642
Perhaps Cris can move this to the community section so it can only be read when logged in?
Or delete and recreate while it's still not too many posts?

Have a look through the Social Distancing Survival Group thread in the community section as well Sredni, some good laughs that might cheer you up, but also just the knowledge that you are definitely not alone. :flower::glomp:
 

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
15,367
Location
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
FWIW, I was actually trying to be helpful.

Dang it. Imma go sit on my hands for awhile.
 
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Pancake

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,698
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
There's always the benefit of another lolcat thread.

 

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,190
Location
Minnesnowta
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
I made a mistake to think anyone would want a thread on how to cope. I'll just stick to responding to stuff and not bother making actual threads.
I missed whatever you posted, but a thread on how to cope doesn't sound half bad. Of course it would potentially have the pitfall of people revealing personal information, so perhaps behind the public eye might indeed be better.
 

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,705
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535
What the heck did I miss? I'm guessing it was something about a coping thread? Lord knows we need one of those right about now, though I agree it would be safer in the Community subforum.