Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Listening to a police scanner. They are absolutely cracking down on people for violating curfew. You can't even stand on your own front porch tonight without getting hassled.
  2. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    That asteroid can't come soon enough.
  3. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Something I texted to a friend just now... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Trump has never heard about Posse Comitatus. He all but declared Martial Law just now, and threatened to use the military against US Citizens.
  4. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    2020 is every Michael Bay disaster movie rolled into one and directed by Ed Wood.
  5. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Compared to OAN, they're positively left wing. It's actually impressive how many vapid bobbleheads OAN managed to dredge out of the airhead swamp to staff its "journalist" pool. OAN is basically a channel of sycophants who wish for nothing more than to ram their noses up Trump's ample...
  6. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Aren't you a bright ray of sunshine. My candidate didn't win the nomination. But since the alternative to Joe Biden getting elected is four more goddamned years of Trump, I'm voting for Biden. He's not perfect. No candidate is. And whoever takes over once Trump is dragged out kicking and...
  7. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    It's like Royals and rich people have never read any Poe.
  8. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Anonymous came out of hiding and has been hitting the Socials hard in the last two days.
  9. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    This sign wins the internet forever.
  10. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Dayam. Even Ann "Frigidaire Crotch" Coulter is done.
  11. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    I have friends listening to police scanners, and the rioting and looting has been less than a mile from where I live in every direction.
  12. Sredni Eel

    Talking about the riots

    A friend on Pokemon Go discord has a police scanner. There's some heavy stuff going on. Not least of which is a looting of a gun shop in Hayward.
  13. Sredni Eel

    Talking about the riots

    In the "This is why we can't have nice things" department... I've been hearing gunshots. Could be fireworks, but usually the fireworks have a POP POP FIZZZZZZZZZZZ sound and this is just POP POP. The mall three miles from me had some looting and gunshots were fired. The shopping area (Pacific...
  14. Sredni Eel

    Talking about the riots

    Also, things didn't go so well for the last dude known to be hiding out in a bunker... And yes, I did just Godwin's Law myself, but fuck it. I'm in a mood.
  15. Sredni Eel

    Talking about the riots

    Welp. San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland are all under curfew tonight. Unsure about the Fremont/Union City/Newark area, but that's doubtful. It's been relatively calm here. SF officials choke up as they announce new curfew: 'We don't want to see it go up in flames'
  16. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Oh for fuck's sake.
  17. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Are you for fucking real? I can't even with people anymore. Listen up, Snorkelpotamus, it IS about race. This whole thing started because a black man (knowingly or unknowingly) passed a forged check or something, and the cops literally grinned as they beat him senseless and leaned on his...