FIGHT FORUM AVATAR OPPRESSION
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 22, 2018
Lindalino
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
It's almost like everyone ignores the links in my posts...

Free

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 22, 2018
Lindalino
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Oct 6, 2018
Probably near London or SF
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Trump says he will make a 'major' announcement on Saturday about the border and government shutdown

I will be making a major announcement concerning the Humanitarian Crisis on our Southern Border, and the Shutdown, tomorrow afternoon at 3 P.M., live from the @WhiteHouse.
The president did not provide any further details on what he would discuss on what is set to be the 28th day of the partial government shutdown. The White House press team offered no further guidance to reporters when asked about the president's tweet late Friday.
There's speculation he might try pulling the "emergency" card.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
Sep 20, 2018
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
Sep 20, 2018
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Jopsy Pendragon

Make Racism Wrong Again! Build a Wall Around Trump
Sep 20, 2018
Hillcrest, San Diego, CA
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Jan 15 2004
SLU Posts
Clueless closed-minded Ignorant dumbasses...

If it wasn't the sports jersey incident... it was almost absolutely certainly a 'serape'. (a blanketlike shawl or wrap, often of brightly colored wool, as worn in Latin America. )

Pffff. "Prayer rugs". FFS.

• Thanks Thanks 1
  • Rainbow 🌈 Rainbow 🌈 1
  • Agree Agree 1
  • Show all

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 19, 2018
Gulf Coast, USA
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Not that I'm a cultural expert or anything, but I feel like a Muslim who's reverent enough to even be carrying a prayer rug with them at all while trekking through the high desert isn't going to just toss it away in some rando's yard as soon as they cross the border.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 19, 2018
Gulf Coast, USA
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Trump: San Antonio's border wall has made the city much safer

WASHINGTON, D.C., USA — Ahead of his "special announcement" Saturday on the government shutdown and the border, President Trump told reporters that "walls work," citing San Antonio's security improvement since putting up a wall.

"You look at different places," Trump told members of the media, "they put up a wall, no problem. You look at San Antonio, you look at so many different places. They go from one of the most unsafe cities in the country to one of the safest cities immediately. Immediately. It works, we have to put them up, and we will put them up. We've got to."

San Antonio, however, does not have a border wall and is 157 miles from the U.S.-Mexico border.

Tigar

🐯has been known to sip Tabasco from the bottle🐯
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 21, 2018
Mourning Woods
SL Rez
Joined SLU
🌟not on file
SLU Posts
Ok... at this point I think 🤔 we need a “*cough* bullshit *cough*” button

ETA: Although, now that I thinks 💭 about it, teh lolwut button would prolly work just as well.

Can I git a lolwut here?! Huh? Can I?!

Last edited:

Pamela

Oct 7, 2018
Austin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
What an insufferable dumbass.

Kamilah Hauptmann

This Reality Blows
Sep 20, 2018
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
What an insufferable dumbass.

Congratulations to the United States for developing Dune style space fold technology. I knew America had what it takes given the last century's legacy of innovation and technical achievement. The only surprise here is the spice involved isn't from Arrakis, but rather Pace Picante Sauce.

Free

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 22, 2018
Lindalino
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
I recently heard that the newly constructed wall along the border with Mexico in Detroit has been helping to clean the water supply.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 20, 2018
SLU Posts
Not that I'm a cultural expert or anything, but I feel like a Muslim who's reverent enough to even be carrying a prayer rug with them at all while trekking through the high desert isn't going to just toss it away in some rando's yard as soon as they cross the border.
It appears someone may have let Individual 1 watch Sicario: Day of the Soldado and he mistook it for a documentary.