WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
The selling point of her restaurant is that her staff open carry as they serve customers? As hot tempered as those trumpets are, I'm surprised there hasn't been an Old West style shoot out (unless there was and it got hushed up).
Too bad her place isn't in Florida. That "I'M BRING THREATENED" guy world feel right at home there. Or be dead.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I seem to be hitting a paywall there.
Try the Pocket browser extension. It works midst of the time on those. It did on that one.
the article said:
In 2017, a Colorado restaurant’s tainted pork sliders poisoned dozens of attendees at a local rodeo, who came down with symptoms ranging from nausea to bloody diarrhea. Now the restaurant’s proprietor is running for Congress on her small-business-owner credentials.
Lauren Boebert, who bested a five-term Republican incumbent in an upset primary win last week, has drawn national attention for her support for the outlandish, entirely contrived “QAnon” conspiracy theory. But her pitch to voters has focused more on her business experience in Rifle, Colorado.
“She is the founder, owner, and operator of Shooters Grill, a restaurant that earned national notoriety for staff that proudly open carry as they serve their customers,” Boebert’s campaign website proudly states. Shooters has earned attention over the years due to its wait staff, who carry holstered sidearms as they serve customers.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Try the Pocket browser extension. It works midst of the time on those. It did on that one.
???

Right after the lines you quoted it says the rest of the story is for members only.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale