WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Another family values Republican hoisted on his own petard.

After initially denying reports of an affair, Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill on Wednesday afternoon told AL.com that he had “an inappropriate relationship” with a 44-year-old woman and will not make an anticipated run for the U.S. Senate.

“I will obviously not be a candidate for the United States Senate nor will I be seeking any other elected position in 2022, because I think it’s important to me to make sure that I become the man that I have been before and that I am working to put myself in the position to be the leader that I have been before, as a husband, as a father, as a friend and as an elected official,” Merrill said.
Yeah, sure. Meanwhile, his unofficial sex buddy tells us he's into pegging, or when she can't get that from him, at least enjoys a finger up the derrière while she blows him.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Another family values Republican hoisted on his own petard.

Yeah, sure. Meanwhile, his unofficial sex buddy tells us he's into pegging, or when she can't get that from him, at least enjoys a finger up the derrière while she blows him.
It seems almost quaint that a politician resigns or doesn't run again, over an affair. This is especially true for one who runs under the Republican banner. Nowadays, many of them have absolutely no shame and would not resign. Heck some of them have done far, far worse than an affair, yet continue to run for office.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
It seems almost quaint that a politician resigns or doesn't run again, over an affair. This is especially true for one who runs under the Republican banner. Nowadays, many of them have absolutely no shame and would not resign. Heck some of them have done far, far worse than an affair, yet continue to run for office.
I guess family values still matter to Alabama.

*giggles*

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Somehow not in Florida:

PONTIAC, Mich. (FOX 2) - A 59-year-old home inspector caught on camera during a home inspection allegedly pleasuring himself with an Elmo doll was charged in district court Wednesday on two misdemeanor counts.

Kevin Wayne VanLuven of Clarkston, was arraigned on charges of aggravated indecent exposure and malicious destruction of property under $200.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
"Mass casualty incident" currently being reported at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, according to multiple news reports.

• 1Sad
Reactions: Govi

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I wasn't sure whether to put this in books or here (I decided here, obviously) but it really needs to be memorialised as what can only be described as a monumental clustefuck (I don't normally use bad language, but it's the only possible term) in the London media and publishing scene, epic even by Julie Burchill's standards.

It's come to something when there's a story about a row between Burchill and her publisher in which Burchill is the sane and decent one, and at this point the story becomes grotesque, with white nationalist publishers outed by rival white nationalists for publishing anthologies about mental health by Black poets and writers.

Unbelievable.
Thread -- If Julie Burchill ever decides to seek her fortune in the US, I really want to put her up head-to-head with the Jewish Space Lasers woman.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Thread -- If Julie Burchill ever decides to seek her fortune in the US, I really want to put her up head-to-head with the Jewish Space Lasers woman.

Inasmuch as she'd probably kick Greene's tuchus, or give it a good try, possibly.
Who is this Burchill woman? With friends like her,you don't need enemas. No thanks, lady, go appropriate someone else's culture. Or better yet, don't trample on anyone's.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Who is this Burchill woman? With friends like her,you don't need enemas.
You're better off not knowing, but if you must

Way back in the 80s and 90s her and my social circles sort of intersected (London edgy art and literary/intellectual scene). I always avoided parties if I knew she was going to be there.

She's always been an unpleasant fake and bully, to my mind.