WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this, so here it goes. Can you imagine getting up to go use the restroom and having this happen?

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
What are the odds that was basically a troll by the doctor, who just didn't feel like going to court that day, and there is in fact no patient in that room? ^^

I mean, come on - traffic court dates are set like a month or more in advance, it's not like the cosmetic surgeon just didn't have time to make sure there were no procedures scheduled for that day, or find a substitute physician.

• 1Disagree
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Govi and Rose Karuna

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Not sad.

A rooster fitted with a knife for an illegal cockfight in southern India has killed its owner, sparking a manhunt for the organisers of the event, police said.

The bird had a knife attached to its leg ready to take on an opponent when it inflicted serious injuries to the man’s groin as it tried to escape, officers said. The man died from loss of blood before he could reach a hospital in the Karimnagar district of Telangana state earlier this week, local police officer B Jeevan told AFP.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
:eyepop:

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
LOL, this is hilarious. I can't decide which one of these guys I hate more. I hope both of them lose!

That's why I don't understand why they're so glued to him. He's mentally disturbed ; they must knew this even if they don't admit it. He'll turn on anyone in a heartbeat, if they say one word out of place, or even on a whim. He doesn't care if his followers kill them, and if they think they're safe because they're Republicans, they've got blinkers on. He didn't care if they hung Pence (why this doesn't bother Pence himself baffles me). As much as they play up to the Qrazies, same thing applies as with the Calf : if they say or do one thing they perceive as treasonous to their cause, they're toast if they can get to them.

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
That's why I don't understand why they're so glued to him. He's mentally disturbed ; they must knew this even if they don't admit it. He'll turn on anyone in a heartbeat, if they say one word out of place, or even on a whim. He doesn't care if his followers kill them, and if they think they're safe because they're Republicans, they've got blinkers on. He didn't care if they hung Pence (why this doesn't bother Pence himself baffles me). As much as they play up to the Qrazies, same thing applies as with the Calf : if they say or do one thing they perceive as treasonous to their cause, they're toast if they can get to them.
They are just like him. the cognitive dissonance is so great they don't see any of that! Grandiose narcissist traits.high self esteem, sense of personal superiority and entitlement, overconfidence, willingness to exploit others for self gain, hostility and aggression when challenged. it doesnt matter to them if they got blinkers on.. Heads they win.. tails you lose... rules don't matter. why think when you are always right? everyone else is just an NPC in their world.

Last edited: