Free
IZ ADMIN
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2018
- Messages
- 43,698
- Location
- Moonbase Caligula
- SL Rez
- 2008
- Joined SLU
- 2009
- SLU Posts
- 55565
There's nothing like the auld scot "Incompressible Jizztrumpet"."Bloody tripe for brains, him" used to a good local insult where I'm from.
I don't think so, because gun laws in NY prohibit caring a loaded gun that way. They're all risking arrest, because they are not in their home or place of business, Even I'd they own that property, because they're not in it, they're on the street (details here if anyone's curious: Open Carry in New York | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence).I don't know if this is Merrick or elsewhere
Was curious, so I looked it up. I got, when I asked Google to define the word for me: "the glans of the penis". Then I grossed myself out by looking up "glans of the penis": "the glans is covered with pink, moist tissue called mucosa."
So. Erm. This kinda depends on possible alterations of the equipment.Then I grossed myself out by looking up "glans of the penis": "the glans is covered with pink, moist tissue called mucosa."
Just a note, most of the lawyers I follow say that the law in Minn will still allow juries to find for the lesser charges if they don’t feel the burden for the higher charges have been met. So he will likely still face 3rd degree and manslaughter charges along with the heightened 2nd degree charges to allow for the best possible chance of conviction.
I think it's going to come down to whether the jury believes the state medical examiner or the independent medical exsminers. They are at odds. The state medical examiner calls cause of death homicide but says that underlying conditions such as heart disease, hypertension, fentanyl intoxication and something about methamphetamine in his system played a part whereas the independent ones find it fully due to asphyxiation.Just a note, most of the lawyers I follow say that the law in Minn will still allow juries to find for the lesser charges if they don’t feel the burden for the higher charges have been met. So he will likely still face 3rd degree and manslaughter charges along with the heightened 2nd degree charges to allow for the best possible chance of conviction.