Nobody cares about food.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I’m about to roast some root vegetables Brussels sprouts, etc. in a pan and I can’t find my potatoes.

A big bag lasts a long while for me so I usually place them somewhere dark and cool like a closet or my bedroom in a hidden corner (my apartment is always too hot/humid), it varies.

Anyway, I can’t find my potatoes, lol. This is insane, where the fuck are my potatoes!

Missing: Isabeau’s potatoes. Last seen, in a dry, shadowy location in Montreal. Please help.

🥔 🥔 🥔 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Found them!

Now roasting with sweet potatoes, rutabaga, carrots, Brussels sprouts, red onions, and sausage.

My bra has come off, my food is cooking, my glass is full of wine, and I am SITTING COMFORTABLY.

Heaven. 🖤

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Why does chicken breast deli meat always taste like it's a little off? Even fresh.

• 1Dead!
Reactions: Isabeau

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I’m about to roast some root vegetables Brussels sprouts, etc. in a pan and I can’t find my potatoes.

A big bag lasts a long while for me so I usually place them somewhere dark and cool like a closet or my bedroom in a hidden corner (my apartment is always too hot/humid), it varies.

Anyway, I can’t find my potatoes, lol. This is insane, where the fuck are my potatoes!

Missing: Isabeau’s potatoes. Last seen, in a dry, shadowy location in Montreal. Please help.

🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

I too have lost my potatoes before. Basically, I found the bag about three months later and fortunately they sprouted instead of rotting so I just buried them in my garden.

RIP 🥔

• 1ROFL

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent CBD gummy💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
Why does chicken breast deli meat always taste like it's a little off? Even fresh.
I get that from most deli meats, but I think the smell when you open the the package is even worse.

Like the meats been farting in there the whole time.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Give me cheese, and you can have me all day. Pair it with a good wine, and you can have me all night, too!
OK, good to know.

And what does it take to get you to go when we're out of cheese and wine? If you, know what I mean... :kittyball:

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
What is going on here?
Looks like something I had with some Iranian folks once. They called it "Golden Rice" ("or also we just say Persian Rice".) They were 100% reticent about letting me know how it was cooked, claiming various degrees of ignorance and/or failure to understand the question, but it was sort of a pilaf made with very long grain rice and had that yellow color. It was so good I've been wanting more ever since. I have gotten close with a recipe I found in a cooking magazine (search to follow) but it was a pale imitation. I am impressed with this method, but I can't quite see myself whipping up a 15 pound (?) batch at home ....

• 1Like

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
It's Sunday pot roast night and I'm making the pot roast for the first time in my Ninja Foodi. I brazed the [seasoned] meat in butter then added onions and garlic. I deglazed with red wine and then added beef broth that I'd soaked dehydrated portabella mushrooms in (I included the rehydrated mushrooms). Pressure cook for 35 minutes.

I've cut up potatoes, carrots, parsnips and turnips for the vegetables and I'll add them after I take the roast out to let it rest. Then pressure cook the vegetables for 12 minutes in the left over broth from the roast then I'll pull them out and make a gravy from all the broth that remains.

I like this "one pan" stuff. I just hope it turns out as tasty as it smells cooking. 🍲

Which just reminded me that I was going to make so drop biscuits to go with it all so I better hop to .... 🐰

Sid

Searching for words
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes
Sounds good to me.