Nobody cares about food.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I’m about to roast some root vegetables Brussels sprouts, etc. in a pan and I can’t find my potatoes.

A big bag lasts a long while for me so I usually place them somewhere dark and cool like a closet or my bedroom in a hidden corner (my apartment is always too hot/humid), it varies.

Anyway, I can’t find my potatoes, lol. This is insane, where the fuck are my potatoes!

Missing: Isabeau’s potatoes. Last seen, in a dry, shadowy location in Montreal. Please help.

🥔 🥔 🥔 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

• 2LOL
Reactions: Rose Karuna and Sid

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Found them!

Now roasting with sweet potatoes, rutabaga, carrots, Brussels sprouts, red onions, and sausage.

My bra has come off, my food is cooking, my glass is full of wine, and I am SITTING COMFORTABLY.

Heaven. 🖤

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Why does chicken breast deli meat always taste like it's a little off? Even fresh.

• 1Dead!
Reactions: Isabeau

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I’m about to roast some root vegetables Brussels sprouts, etc. in a pan and I can’t find my potatoes.

A big bag lasts a long while for me so I usually place them somewhere dark and cool like a closet or my bedroom in a hidden corner (my apartment is always too hot/humid), it varies.

Anyway, I can’t find my potatoes, lol. This is insane, where the fuck are my potatoes!

Missing: Isabeau’s potatoes. Last seen, in a dry, shadowy location in Montreal. Please help.

🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

I too have lost my potatoes before. Basically, I found the bag about three months later and fortunately they sprouted instead of rotting so I just buried them in my garden.

RIP 🥔

• 1ROFL
Reactions: Isabeau

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Give me cheese, and you can have me all day. Pair it with a good wine, and you can have me all night, too!
OK, good to know.

And what does it take to get you to go when we're out of cheese and wine? If you, know what I mean... :kittyball: