Nobody cares about food.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Maybe they mean the back of the legs? Are we sure those legs aren't split half-sies?

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Maybe they mean the back of the legs? Are we sure those legs aren't split half-sies?
I suppose they could be, though it would be the strangest way to portion up a chicken I've ever seen.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
So Jarod’s talking about bangers and mash on The Facebook and Eggy starts telling about sausage legends in European towns and he actually literally says “I had sausage in beta.”

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
A neighbor of mine gave me some lasagne that some family member had brought over for him I guess. They brought him this whole big pan of it. So he shared some.

OMG this is the best lasagne I've ever eaten, no joke.

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
This is not meant to be insulting to Vegans.

But I have this stupid habbits of buying "quirky vegan food" when I see it on clearance and every single time it's like the most gross thing ever.

BUT I CAN'T NOT DO IT.

FUCK YOU KROGER AND YOUR STUPID CHEAP CLEARANCE BIN.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Speaking yesterday as his family were about to tuck into roast pork from his herd and homegrown vegetables, Sebastian said it was important to him to see that his pigs arrived at the abattoir near Sherborne “nice and calm”.

“I feel ok about it because they are not stressed when they come to the abattoir. It’s happy meat as they have a lovely place to run around in and they are taken good care of. I’m confident eating it knowing where it’s come from and that they had a happy life.

“I have to say it does taste amazing, much better [than pork from supermarkets].”

About eight of his pigs are slaughtered annually and the meat returns to his home via a butcher in Dorchester, meaning a total of less than 50 “food miles” for his pork compared with several hundred for much supermarket pork.

He sells the surplus that his family cannot eat to relatives and friends and has made several hundred pounds in two years.
Evernote link because paywall

SL Rez
SLU Posts
This is not meant to be insulting to Vegans.

But I have this stupid habbits of buying "quirky vegan food" when I see it on clearance and every single time it's like the most gross thing ever.

BUT I CAN'T NOT DO IT.

FUCK YOU KROGER AND YOUR STUPID CHEAP CLEARANCE BIN.
Whatever you do, stay away from the quirky meat section.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna and Noodles

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Whatever you do, stay away from the quirky meat section.
Today's rant was powered by some breakfast sausage. Which was not spicy as suggested, and had the texture of some sort of muffin.

I ended up just cooking some regular sausage. I think I will stick to my pork or turkey sausage.

• 1Like
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Eating chip shaped chocolates. So tired, can’t keep my eyes open. Sorry, won’t be able to celebrate with you all.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale