Coup in the USA?

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Grey Mars

Random thought... Using their own stated logic (well, what passes for it) and ideas, since Biden is not president, nor ever has been, he should be eligible for two more terms. We can just keep extending it till they accept a loss. I'll vote for the 130 year old Biden corpse's first term instead of whichever Trump child is still out of prison. Eight more years! Eight more years!

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Oh, I can't even read that without wanting to throw up! Sure, she was a member of the US Armed Forces. But just because you put on a uniform and wave a US flag around doesn't mean you honorably love and serve the country, unless "honorable" includes participating in an insurrection against the nation's Capitol with the specific intent of disrupting the nation's democratic processes because it didn't go your way!

This does nothing more than make veterans like me look bad.
No, it makes veterans like her look bad. The rest of you are still "lookin good".

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I still don't know why this man does not die of a combination of apoplexy and the terrible poisons that he generates and that flow in his body. The mind can only get so sick before the body begins to follow it down an awful hell hole.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Do we know what's supposed to happen in August that's going to end up with him being re-instated as POTUS (and unbanned from Twitter?)?

I mean, obviously it's not going to happen, whatever it is, but what's supposed to be happening and why August?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Do we know what's supposed to happen in August that's going to end up with him being re-instated as POTUS (and unbanned from Twitter?)?

I mean, obviously it's not going to happen, whatever it is, but what's supposed to be happening and why August?
AFAICT, it's some Qanon sense the MyPillow guy has been pushing. The "bomb" that he's going to drop on the Supreme Court.
That guy is really out to lunch. Even if he had anything of significance (which, of course, if he had, he'd have trotted it out by now) he thinks every Supreme Court justice is going to rule in his favor. I don't think that's ever even happened, for anything.

• 1Thanks

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Well, nothing. Unless the believer seriously flunked high school civics, and have absolutely no clue how a democracy works. For those people, I predict August will be more weeping and gnashing of teeth.

• 1Thanks

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Well, nothing. Unless the believer seriously flunked high school civics, and have absolutely no clue how a democracy works. For those people, I predict August will be more weeping and gnashing of teeth.
And/or has a massive ego, which Lindell and TFG both do. Also, for that matter, Flynn, and Sidney Powell.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield