Coup in the USA?

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I really would have thought someone involved with law enforcement would know not to take his phone with him while committing crimes or, at the very least, to take out the SIM card. That should be as obvious as fingerprints and dna by now.
Oh but don't you know? If you have been reading the SL forum you'd know that getting the Covid vaccine will not only give you lupus it will destroy all your DNA.

Dammit. I still can't keep a straight face when I say the part about DNA. 🤣

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I read it occasionally. When there's not much going or I'm bored. Innula still posts sometimes, I don't. She gets the Brass Balls Award

and I get the Flying Fickle Finger of Fate.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Spirits Rising

Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
And then there's me ....

I may have to play nice - thanks to their forced politeness bullshit - but that does not mean I won't respond. I do find it telling that several people are still able to peddle their bullshit there while others get smacked. Also telling is the fact that they've allowed a fair few threads to go on for as long as they have ....

• 1Agree
Reactions: WolfEyes

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
And then there's me ....

I may have to play nice - thanks to their forced politeness bullshit - but that does not mean I won't respond. I do find it telling that several people are still able to peddle their bullshit there while others get smacked. Also telling is the fact that they've allowed a fair few threads to go on for as long as they have ....
If there's anti-vaxxers in there, I really doubt I'd be able to play nice for very long.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Romana and Rose Karuna

Spirits Rising

Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
If there's anti-vaxxers in there, I really doubt I'd be able to play nice for very long.
There's been one or two that come across as having such tendencies, though they're more the broader Conspiracy Nutcase types - one POS won't shut the fuck up about Ivermectin ..... Then there's the antics/responses/egging on of a particularly ... loony ... forumite with a penchant for pretending to give two tin shits about others/white-knighting.

That one won't shut the fuck up and won't put the dumb fucks on Ignore.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
There's been one or two that come across as having such tendencies, though they're more the broader Conspiracy Nutcase types - one POS won't shut the fuck up about Ivermectin ..... Then there's the antics/responses/egging on of a particularly ... loony ... forumite with a penchant for pretending to give two tin shits about others/white-knighting.

That one won't shut the fuck up and won't put the dumb fucks on Ignore.
Sounds like things haven't changed much over there.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
And then there's me ....

I don't find it too difficult to make clear my views there while remaining, I hope, reasonably polite and civil.

• 1Winner
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Note: the one vote against expulsion was from Nearman himself. So it was unanimous among the rest of the legislature to kick him out.
If you can't make the one vote that will kick you out of the legislature, then do you really belong in the legislature in the first place?

Spirits Rising

Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
I don't find it too difficult to make clear my views there while remaining, I hope, reasonably polite and civil.
Making one's views clear and having to put on a false smile (being made to be polite/civil to those who have very clearly demonstrated that such is absolutely wasted on them) are two rather different things.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Making one's views clear and having to put on a false smile (being made to be polite/civil to those who have very clearly demonstrated that such is absolutely wasted on them) are two rather different things.
On the rare occasions I engage with someone like that over there, I do it primarily to entertain myself and, I hope, a few others too. Otherwise, if it's no fun, life's too short.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
On the rare occasions I engage with someone like that over there, I do it primarily to entertain myself and, I hope, a few others too. Otherwise, if it's no fun, life's too short.
I was curious, so I took a look and find an instance of you don't that.
I'm glad it's fit for entertainment,grater you're never going to talk sense into someone who can come up with this sentence :
"Could Global Pandemic Radar be the Cambridge Analytica of Capitalistic hegemonic biowarfare?"

• 1LOL
  • 1WTF??
Reactions: Soen Eber and WolfEyes

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I'm glad it's fit for entertainment,grater you're never going to talk sense into someone who can come up with this sentence :
"Could Global Pandemic Radar be the Cambridge Analytica of Capitalistic hegemonic biowarfare?"
Yes, I'm just trying to suggest to him, as gently and politely as I can, that he's talking utter nonsense, and sitting back to watch the results.

Or maybe... no, this couldn't be someone from the Internet Research Agency in St Petersburg bot farm has the SL forum as part of their digital portfolio, could it? Sort as a punishment detail or hazing ritual, perhaps?

That would explain a lot. Now, I wonder I should suggest the idea to a certain nameless blogger and see how things go from there?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1* Popcorn *
Reactions: Romana and Govi

Spirits Rising

Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
Ah yes ... that oh so lovely individual .... Not the only bit of nutso from them either.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Innula Zenovka