Search results

  1. Z

    IMPT A Note On Political Discussions

    Hell, even Stephen King is back on Twitter.
  2. Z

    Yay! Nobody Cares about Tickle Me Elmo Musk

    I saw something on Threads about Elon throwing a massive fit because Bill Gates bought an electric Porsche instead of a Tesla. I don't like Bill Gates, but in this instance I say, "Go Bill!"
  3. Z

    IMPT A Note On Political Discussions

    I'm glad it wasn't me. Got briefly bounced from Twitter for saying unkind things to Elon. He only likes free speech when it's speech he likes. But, so far I haven't been bounced for my pics that say anti-Christ and The Face of Evil.
  4. Z

    WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

    Feel free to steal and share these images far and wide and even improve on them: https://x.com/ZaidaBoBaida/status/1905026821113938364/photo/1 https://x.com/ZaidaBoBaida/status/1905025918441029793/photo/1
  5. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    I thought Metropolis was Chicago?
  6. Z

    WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

    New Orleans Attack Live Updates: Driver May Not Be ‘Solely Responsible,’ Officials Say - The New York Times I'm still waiting to hear that my New Orleans cousins are safe. One of them works on Bourbon Street. ETA: My cousins are okay. A friend of one of them was injured though. :(
  7. Z

    Yay! Nobody Cares about Tickle Me Elmo Musk

    But what kind of dad is he to the rest of his kids? I think he only likes them when they're babies.
  8. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    Hubman got an email saying his job would not be impacted by any shut down. I don't know how or why, but thank God. Some of Musk's recent Tweets have been seriously unhinged. He's trying to set himself up as a shadow dictator.
  9. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    Since Hubman works for the feds and I'm going to be almost 1 full month without a paycheck - we are very concerned about this shut down.
  10. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    I called it on them charging him federally to make him eligible for the death penalty.
  11. Z

    The Baby Bust: How The Toxicity Crisis Could Cause the Next Economic Crash

    Well, Keith Richards turned 81 today. I'm pretty sure he's got anything you or Mrs. Beebo did beat by about 10 miles.
  12. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    Meanwhile in PA Wawas are selling Luigi plushies. I can't decide if that's messed up or brilliant.
  13. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    It was under his "leadership" that UHC's denial rate got to be double other carriers.
  14. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    By "do better" they mean make more money because to them that is all that matters. He could have done better by paying claims that were supposed to be paid. He could have done better by actually providing what people pay for when they buy insurance policies. He could have done that and he and...
  15. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    Oh and did I call it about not actually paying the reward or what? But, now everybody knows - so next time nobody will call in to report.
  16. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    I've noticed the media has really started beating the "Luigi is a privileged rich kid! Thompson was a working classs hero!" drum really hard. Do they really think we're that stupid that people will be fooled by that. I don't care if Thompson grew up working class (which I doubt). He turned out...
  17. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    Assassin Luigi Mangione Takes Lead In 2028 Democratic Primary Polls | Babylon Bee Hey! Since being a felon isn't a hinderance to being president - why not? And I donated to the fundraiser for his legal defense. I know mommy and daddy are loaded, but who knows if they'll help.
  18. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    Who wants to take bets that that McD's employee won't get the reward. They'll find some reason to DENY!
  19. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    I told Spawn that he was too confident in his ability to outsmart the authorities, and that would end up being his undoing. If he had any sense, he'd have gotten the hell out of the country. How hard could it have been to take a bus to Newark Airport and jump on a plane to who cares where? He...