Search results

  1. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    Same. It's sad when you can't tell satire from reality. I saw something in Threads earlier today that claimed 1) other countries also have files on Epstein, 2) Several world leaders went to this Davos thing specifically to threaten Trump with releasing said files if he doesn't stop acting...
  2. Z

    Trump Clearly Near Death

    The two dowsing rod ladies I follow on TikTok - one says Trump will die of natural causes in the next six months (let us hope). The other says it won't be until next year. But, both agree that he will not finish out his term.
  3. Z

    U.S. Border Enforcement - ICE will get you

    WTF happened to the 4th amendment?
  4. Z

    Trump's new "Board of Peace" -- a Trump-controlled rival to the UN?

    Some lady with dowsing rods (don't judge it amuses me) on TikTok asked the rods if Trump is the anti-Christ, and they said yes!
  5. Z

    The Invasion of Venezuela

    Can someone come kidnap our president? The man is the anti-Christ. How long before a coalition of countries decide we are too much of a threat with a madman in charge and launch a mass preemptive attack. I believe the rest of NATO has already said if we go after Greenland they'll protect it...
  6. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    Considering MAGA went around with Kotex glued to their heads went Trump supposedly got shot - would you let a MAGA provide child care for your child now they've decided pedophilia is a-okay?
  7. Z

    When the Epstein Files are released...

    Bill Clinton is basically saying he is not willing to be the fall guy. If he goes down, he's taking everyone with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he passed away soon.
  8. Z

    Yay! YEEHAW, it's Shootin' Time

    But, in the mean time they put the guy's name out there. The Daily Fail published an image of someone else with the same name because you know Erikson is such an uncommon name in Wisconsin..... I get that they want to get the story first, but how about a little responsibility and integrity?
  9. Z

    RIP Rob and Michelle Reiner

    I am actually hoping Nick Reiner did not do it. I mean being murdered is horrific enough, but imagine it being your own child? The last words you hear in life is your own child that you love more than anything - saying they hate you? Plus, I'm afraid if it was Nick, then some truly horrific...
  10. Z

    RIP Rob and Michelle Reiner

    It appears that it was their son, Nick, that did this? How awful.
  11. Z

    Blender news

    I thought gltf was for pbr?
  12. Z

    MTG is outta here!

    I think MTG was being threatened, and decided to just get the hell out of dodge. I also think there is a good chance her district will elect a democrat because it's a very poor district - and they're basically having their healthcare cut - and I'd hazard a guess more than a few of them were...
  13. Z

    WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

    I read the island they wanted to invade was Haiti? Part of me thinks we should let them try - FAFO. Haitians ain't no joke. That or turn them over to a voodoo practitioner.
  14. Z

    Blender news

    We have more than one model option?
  15. Z

    Something You Cannot Unsee

    As amusing as I'm finding this. I'm not sure I believe it actually happened. I'm sure Epstein wrote that, but it was after he and Trump fell out and probably around the time he realized Trump wasn't going to get him out of trouble. But, I've never hoped to be wrong more.
  16. Z

    When the Epstein Files are released...

    Virginia Congressman Ben Cline stupidly posted something basically worshipping Trump today. So, I asked him if he thinks abusing women and girls and human trafficking is okay. He used to be a prosecutor. And a link to the actual post in case anyone with Facebook wants to ask him if he thinks...
  17. Z

    When the Epstein Files are released...

    Cue MAGA trying to say pedophilia and human trafficking must be okay since their lord and savior Donald Trump did it.
  18. Z

    Kim Davis faces 'crippling' legal fees after Supreme Court defeat

    This whole thing confuses me - I thought she wasn't a clerk anymore? I thought she got voted out. So, what's she fighting for? Plus how many times has she been married? But, she's somehow the champion for "Biblical marriage?"
  19. Z

    That's Racist! (Racists Don't Care)

    I have to say that I do wish they'd stop showing black families as the face of the family's suffering because of SNAP being on pause. It is reinforcing stereotypes. The majority of SNAP users are white, and seeing white people MIGHT elicit pity from the MAGA morons whereas seeing a black mother...