Search results

  1. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    If I saw another woman glomp onto Hubman like Erika Kirk did with JD, I'd be taking her on a visit to fist city.
  2. Z

    Yay! Bad Night For Trump - Mamdami Wins NYC Race and Dems win NJ and VA Governorships

    I am hoping that this big blue wave is a good thing, but I fear that it's going to make Trump become even more unhinged than he already was. The only good I can see is that maybe some of the MAGA morons will finally wake up to the evil they've unleashed. Unfortunately, I think some of them are...
  3. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I posted Proverbs 28:27 on my Facebook , "Those who give to the poor will lack nothing, but those that close their eyes to them will receive many curses." Woooo-weee - the MAGA morons that i'm still friends with lost their minds. "Oh you think I should be cursed then?" So, I was just like, "I'm...
  4. Z

    WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

    And the vice president makes excuses. Every person in that chat was between 25-35 - they are not kids. I am so sick of this - I mean at what age does a man stop being "a kid?" When he's 70? JD Vance dismisses Young Republicans group chat as 'stupid' jokes from 'kids'
  5. Z

    WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

    I didn't see a thread on this, so I'll put it here. This should be shocking, but isn't. I'm usually against doxxing and taking people's jobs, but from the bottom of my heart I hope none of these men ever work for 1 cent over minimum wage ever again: ‘I love Hitler’: Leaked messages expose Young...
  6. Z

    Trump Clearly Near Death

    We're not so lucky that Trump would do the world a favor and croak soon.
  7. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I do think it's significant that they started with special ed and not say student loans. Awhile ago, I read about a Trump family member with a special needs child who went to talk to Trump about his attitudes toward the disabled and Trump said it would probably be better if the kid died.
  8. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    As someone who had their life near ruined by student loans and someone fucking up badly at the Dept of Ed - I'm not a big fan, but I think they need an overhaul - not being abolished. l
  9. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    Nobody has anything to say about this? How long until they start rounding up the disabled for extermination as useless eaters? Education Dept. wipes out special ed office, union says My comment to a MAGA moron with a low functioning autistic daughter: "I'm not the one with a special needs...
  10. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I posted this to a friend on Facebook: illegal immigrants cannot get traditional medicaid. What they can get is "emergency medicaid," for emergency medical care, and honestly that is more for the hospitals and for us than the illegal immigrants because let me tell ya what's going to happen if...
  11. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I might have to fucking hurt someone for posting a meme on my Facebook saying that Democrats shut down the government because they're mad Trump took medicaid from illegals becuase you know memes are a more accurate source of information than 2 people who work in the field, have access to the...
  12. Z

    According to "ChristianTok", the Rapture happens on September ̷2̷3̷r̷d̷...or maybe the 24th

    Outside of TikTok and people making fun of this I haven't heard anyone talking about this. None of my evangelical friends have said anything about it. The few I've asked said they hadn't heard anything about it. As far as I know all Christian branches believe Jesus will eventually return. Just...
  13. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    My Irish grandfather had an Italian girlfriend when he was young. His parents threatened to disown him if he didn't break up with her because they didn't consider Italians to be white. They barely considered my Cajun-French grandmother white, and to hear tell of it, my grandfather's mother was...
  14. Z

    Ozzy Osbourne Dead at 76

    Does anyone else remember when smart phones were first coming out that Ozzy did a commercial for one of them, where he he's talking to a therapist? He mumbles something incoherent, then writes it on his phone, hands it to the therapist who says, "That's disturbing Ozzy."
  15. Z

    Ozzy Osbourne Dead at 76

    I think much like Angus Young and Alice Cooper - Ozzy found a way to separate stage Ozzy from private Ozzy - almost like he's 2 different people, and that's how he survived. I didn't expect him to pass quite so soon after that show, but I knew it would be within the year. When I heard him...
  16. Z

    Have you ever grieved someone you only knew in a virtual world?

    Yes, I've lost a few SL friends over the years. In some cases someone logged in and let us know they passed away IRL. In others... we don't know what happened.
  17. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    Elon is the anti-Christ. After Trump finishes destroying everything, Elon will come sailing in claiming he is the only one who can save us, and people will be dumb enough to believe him. I lost about half my FB friends list when I said the deaths of those sweet children in Texas is 100% on...
  18. Z

    Trump attacks Iran nuclear sites

    Hadn't Israel already bombed the hell out of Iran's nuclear sites? So, there was absolutely no reason for us to do it. Trump had given Iran 2 weeks to get their shit together, and then attacked 2 days later. This tells the whole world 1) He is not a man of his word, which everyone with brains...
  19. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I think he found out just how bat shit crazy Trump worshippers are.
  20. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    Anything is legal if you're a rich asshole.