Yay! Nobody Cares about Tickle Me Elmo Musk

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,428
SLU Posts
18459
Musk is either completely stupid or posted this thinking it was funny. I bet the ladder but he has got to be the biggest idiot ever to get so far in life. I bet the correlation between intelligence and wealth is broken just because he's such a massive outlier.

Have Adrian Dittman and John Barron ever been seen together?
 

Lexxi

meow
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
1,374
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
12-14-2007
SLU Posts
6381
Are we always telling people to love themselves?

I thought we were always telling people to watch out for these Nazi-scented mf's.
I may or may not said, to one or more others something like "go fuck yourself", which someone might see as me telling them to go somewhere to "go love themselves".
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
3,347
Location
USA, upper left corner
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
10461
When I love myself, I don't do it pretending someone else is there doing it to me, and in as public a way as possible.
Would that be wrong?

Oh -- uh --- asking for a friend ....
 
  • 1ROFL
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,428
SLU Posts
18459

 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,702
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Oh, I see.

Tesla has replaced some of its US employees who were let go as part of a big wave of layoffs earlier this year with foreign workers using H-1B visas, which CEO Elon Musk is now campaigning to increase.

Over the last week, Elon Musk has been promoting the increase of H-1B visas, which are used to bring foreign workers into the US for “specialty occupations.”
 

Jopsy Pendragon

*Very* disappointed with 2026 so far.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,205
Location
San Diego CA
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
2007
SLU Posts
11308
Musk is either completely stupid or posted this thinking it was funny. I bet the ladder but he has got to be the biggest idiot ever to get so far in life. I bet the correlation between intelligence and wealth is broken just because he's such a massive outlier.

Has he added cocaine to his drug regime? This is exactly the kind of loud, humorless, weak and grasping/desperate/try-hard b.s. I would expect from someone hopped up on something stronger than Adderall.

Mush: maybe next time you want to jerk yourself off with a sock puppet, don't do it where kids can see you. Put that shit on onlyfans.
 

Noodles

The sequel will probably be better.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,462
Location
Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
6947
Has he added cocaine to his drug regime? This is exactly the kind of loud, humorless, weak and grasping/desperate/try-hard b.s. I would expect from someone hopped up on something stronger than Adderall.
I have a feeling Twitter is failing worse than we know behind the scenes. Sure it "seems active" but there are probably way more bots and whatnot that they will admit and actual users have more or less completely dried up.

His whole dream pf sticking it to Thiel by making Twitter into what he wanted to make Paypal os dead.

On the other hand, I completely wiffed my election predictions, so I no longer feel any good at predicting shit, so its probably going gangbusters and Musknhets DMs daily from actual people offering to suck him off for being so awesome.
 
Last edited:
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Cindy Claveau