Search results

  1. Z

    Nobody Cares if it's Off Topic

    Oh that poor guy.
  2. Z

    Matthew Perry Died at 54

    I hope they all get life - especially the assistant who injected him 3 times in one day.
  3. Z

    Mainland covenant

    Good. I hate ad farms.
  4. Z

    Effecient way to find specific parcel to rent?

    Mine is 650 as well. Also I rent from Dreamseeker, and would endorse them as good landlords. You may also be able to change your grass texture yourself. A friend of mine helped me do it on my homestead. Dream Seeker Estates :: Land List
  5. Z

    How do I do this?

    Now here's another dumb Blender question. Is there a way to make the interface on the newer versions look lik 2.79? I can't even figure out how to place a cube in Blender 4.
  6. Z

    How do I do this?

    Firestorm-Releasex64 7.1.9.74745 - zaida Gearbox (gyazo.com) That's not a texture. That's 3d and it's remarkably low prim. Is there a tool in a newer version of Blender that helps you create a weave like that, or did this person do painstaking do what had to be incredibly tedious - and how...
  7. Z

    Blender news

    I don't know Cody. I just downloaded the most current version of Blender, but based on what you've posted about it up above - it's been a long time since Blender made me cry.
  8. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    Did Donald Trump really say Hannibal Lector is a good guy?
  9. Z

    Where are you? I haven't seen you in forever. Are you okay?

    Where are you? I haven't seen you in forever. Are you okay?
  10. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    I have one that says Anybody Else 2024. I will continue to wear it.
  11. Z

    Biden Stands Down

    This is one of my RL friends: Oof. Biden standing down is a sad end, but it kind of had to happen. Would have been SO much better if he had honored his 2019 promise to serve one term. He's actually accomplished a dang lot more than most people think, and he should be proud of that. I'll make...
  12. Z

    Apparent Trump Assassination Attempt In PA

    Isn't "May you live in interesting times" a Chinese curse?
  13. Z

    Biden Stands Down

    Wanting to win isn't evil in and of itself. We can discuss many other reasons why they may be evil. But, that ain't one of them.
  14. Z

    Biden Stands Down

    Hubman who is far more knowledgable than I says the courts have invalidated such laws. Plus the Ds are planning to do a virtual roll call before the election.
  15. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    So, polls don't vote. People vote? or It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings?
  16. Z

    Worldwide IT Outage

    Oh yeah, we had lots of fun at work yesterday because of this. Plus, we're still dealing with the effects of the Change Healthcare Cyber attack - that is like a nightmare we can't quite wake up from.
  17. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    The problem is that many Americans remember things as being better economically when Trump was president - which was just him wasting what Obama left behind, but whatever... But, I'll use us as an example. When Trump was president we had disposable income. We had enough to cover all of our...