Search results

  1. Z

    DeSantis drops out, endorses his Daddy

    My informal polling among my Facebook friends shows a significant number planning to vote 3rd party this time. Including some of the people who called me names, and even threatened me with violence, in the last two elections because I voted 3rd party. I would like to see one of the 3rd parties...
  2. Z

    DeSantis drops out, endorses his Daddy

    That's what I'm afraid of too. A friend on FB was joking about Trump being the anti-Christ, and I told him, "You're joking, but I really am worried about that just because of the way so many supposed Christians worship him."
  3. Z

    DeSantis drops out, endorses his Daddy

    I really don't want another Trump presidency.
  4. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    There's someone dumber than Sarah Palin?
  5. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    Ya'll Northern Exposure is on Amazon Prime!!!!!
  6. Z

    Student Loan Crisis!

    My niece is in the college applications process. She has been promised a 75% scholarship for one school and she is interviewing for a 100% scholarship. Her little sister has a 6 figure trust fund from the settlement when she got mauled by a rottweiler. So, my sister and BIL will only really...
  7. Z

    Is Douchelini in Jail Yet??

    Well that made my morning, and it doesn't even really surprise me.
  8. Z

    RIP Tommy Smothers

    Dick Smothers came through my line when i worked concessions at a movie theater in Florida.
  9. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    Well, personally, I enjoyed the Frazier reboot. I hope it gets a season 2.
  10. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    What is that? If it helps with coffee, I NEED it.
  11. Z

    Japan ordered to compensate wartime 'comfort women'

    I doubt they'll ever get their compensation, but I'm glad for the rulling.
  12. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    Oh that's the British version. I wonder if they're going to run it in place of the American one because of the strike?
  13. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    Will we get new episodes or was it canceled
  14. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    What was the name of the show with the ghosts?
  15. Z

    Firefly reboot confirmed for Disney+

    I was so excited when I saw Firefly reboot, and then crashed to earth when I saw Disney. :(
  16. Z

    LOL! In This House That I Call Home

    My house (built by me) in Caledon II Firestorm-Releasex64 6.6.3.67470 - zaida Gearbox (gyazo.com)
  17. Z

    Lewiston Shootings

    My husband said he read somewhere the shooter was targeting deaf people? WTF? WhY?
  18. Z

    Matthew Perry Died at 54

    I read they were able to determine at the scene he didn't have phentanol (sp) or meth in his system. A friend of mine was asking why this death is such a big deal, an I was like because at least for white Gen-X people Matthew Perry was a major cultural icon.
  19. Z

    Israel Halts Electricity Supply To Gaza

    Wow -I figured you all would be all anti-Israel and they had it coming. But, honest question - why is it Israel's responsibility to supply Gaza with electricity? Gaza shares a border with Egypt. Why don't they supply them with electric? After all the money we've sent them - why haven't the...
  20. Z

    Matthew Perry Died at 54

    I read this like as soon as I woke up this morning and my first thought was, "That's not funny." I think it's going to turn out that he had a heart attack or something - that or God forbid replapsed and fell asleep because of drugs - because who the hell drowns in a jacuzzi?