Search results

  1. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    But this isn't normal times.
  2. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    Guys is this real?
  3. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    This piece of shit followed me on X. I'd say I wonder what I did to attract the attention of the goon squad, but ..... Will you guys miss me when they haul me off to El Salvador or Guantanomo.
  4. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    Making America a not first world nation anymore. Is there such a thing as a second world nation?
  5. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    So the Rethuglicans want to cut SNAP at the same time they're whinging about why have people stopped having babies? MAGA really are morons.
  6. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I talked to a Federal worker today (not hubman) who works in a call center for one of the big agencies. She said DOGE people are always there... if you get caught not on the phone - fired. If you get up and go to the bathroom and it's not your break - fired. They also get hourly emails they have...
  7. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    ICE Barbie Fires FEMA Boss Just One Day After He Stood Up to Trump I hope every single Trump supporter gets hit with some kind of natural disaster, and then they'll be crying, "Where's FEMA?" kind of like Sarah Fuckabee is.
  8. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I've ordered 100 each of these. I'm thinking 3.00 each plus another $2.00 for shipping. Anyone want one?
  9. Z

    Student Loan Crisis!

    And they wonder why people have stopped having kids.
  10. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I think it's kind of cute you all think we're ever going to have another election.
  11. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    So today I read that California is now the 4th largest economy in the world. If California were to secede - would the United States even be a first world nation anymore?
  12. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    No. Not. Nein. Nyet. Making certain groups register is how it started in Germany. This is leading nowhere good, and needs to be resisted at all costs. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to Launch Autism Registry Using Private Health Records
  13. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    GOP Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Arkansas Republican lawmakers urge Trump to reconsider denial of disaster relief - ABC News I knew this would happen. Getting what she voted for. Karma is a bitch and so is Huckabee
  14. Z

    Pope Francis died at age 88

    I went to a Pentecostal church once where they decided I should get "slain in the spirit." I had one person behind me pulling and one in front pushing. One of them said, "Don't fight God!" I said, "I'm not fighting God, I'm fighting you."
  15. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    The problem is that people have been comparing anything and everything they don't like to Hitler for so long that doing so no longer has any impact.
  16. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I'm afraid to ask, but why do people call JD Vance a couch fucker? I know you all are for the most part not religious, but I'm pretty well convinced Trump is an agent of the anti-Christ - my money is on it being Elon. So, none of this chaos is accidental. He knows exactly what he's doing. The...
  17. Z

    What The Fuck Do We Do Now?

    I'd love to get the hell out of this country, but alas, everyone I love is here.
  18. Z

    What The Fuck Do We Do Now?

    I processed my first SNAP application from a displaced federal worker today. I fear it will not be the last. Plus, we are already seeing a surge in applications. My childhood BFF works for the welfare office in NJ and she says they're seeing a surge in applications too.
  19. Z

    What The Fuck Do We Do Now?

    Impeaching Trump without the votes to remove him from office serves absolutely no purpose. I used to think we just need to hold on until the mid-terms, so we can hopefully get those votes. But, I sincerely doubt there will be mid-term elections. Though I still lean toward believing that Trump...