Search results

  1. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    Hubman said that the governor of NY gave a press conference and said they know who the shooter is. I can't find any news article confirming this.
  2. Z

    UnitedHealthcare CEO Assassinated In NYC

    It seems clear from the message written on the bullets that the shooter lost someone important to him due to the evil practices of UHC. If I were on a jury for him, I don't think I could convict him of murder - maybe manslaughter. I'd also be totally willing to entertain an insanity defense...
  3. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I give it maybe 2 months before Elon and Ramaswami (sp?) are at eachother's throats, and blow up what they're working on. Shortly after that, Elon and Trump will fall out, and I'm going to stockpile popcorn to watch what happens then. Also, requiring a paid Twitter account to apply for a job...
  4. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I'm trying to ignore the news. My husband is upset enough for both of us. Plus, I hate hoping that he doesn't survive the next 4 years. Yes, I know that would mean President Vance. But, here's the thing - I might disagree with him about - well almost everything - but I think JD Vance does...
  5. Z

    Election Day Watch Party Room

    I'm not surprised he won KY and IN - I'm surprised by how much. But, I'm also surprised he won the whole damn county. What a thing to wake up to. Hubman is very upset. I don't think it's the end of the world. I'm more concerned about them projecting the Republicans to win back the Senate -...
  6. Z

    Election Day Watch Party Room

    I'm going to bed because I don't want to watch the election returns. I'm going to be pissed off no matter who wins, and Trump appears to be kicking ass in Indiana and Kentucky.
  7. Z

    Nobody Cares about Britain

    I was more shocked at the revelation of Prince William as slum lord with rental properties that don't meet minimum standards for being a rental - Mr. I'm going to solve homelessness. Apart from that - the duchies are their property - why shouldn't they rent it out to make money? BUT - as a not...
  8. Z

    Nobody Cares about Britain

    Innula did you watch the documentary about where the RF gets their money? What did you think?
  9. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    I just pissed in a political canvaser's corn flakes. He came here last night. I told him that I'm leaning toward skipping voting for president and only voting the down ballot this time. Which shocked him. Then, he came back here today to try and convince me that I MUST vote for his candidate...
  10. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    My grandmother, great-grandmother, and great-great grandmother all died relatively young of breast cancer. This is my dad's side of the family. I don't have any aunts or older female cousins. I'm the first female in that line since my grandmother. So, before my dad died, one of my doctors...
  11. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    Paywall. What I really want to know is what's going to happen to all the DNA they've collected.
  12. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    I think Trump is delulu enough that he thinks people are going to boycott Taylor Swift for endorsing Harris, but that's not going to happen.
  13. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    'Good Omens' Pauses Production Amid Neil Gaiman Allegations (variety.com) I am so sad that Neil Gaiman appears to have turned out to be a piece of shit.
  14. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    I have some republican friends that I usually ignore their politcal posts - actually I ignore most of my friends' political posts unless I know they're the kind to put up with the fact that I'm an equal opportunity mocker. But, this woman posted, "Jesus was a convicted felon too." And I was...
  15. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    Okay I think that person up there is here to be a troll. But, seriously, anyone who thinks Darth Cheney has a "deep love for democracy" clearly can't remember the Bush years.
  16. Z

    Yay! YEEHAW, it's Shootin' Time

    Anything they charge that kid with he should be charged with as well - instead of getting his son the mental health treatment he'd apparently begged for - he gave him a fucking AR-15? Really???
  17. Z

    Yay! YEEHAW, it's Shootin' Time

    I'm not sad Colt Gray is alive. I'm sad that Tamir Rice isn't. I did read today that Colt Gray has been begging for mental health help for months, and nobody did anything. His family was apparently known and had past involvement with Child Protective Services. His aunt said he had "a...
  18. Z

    Why is my Blanket going up instead of down

    As in my title - I'm trying to add a nice little blanket to a sofa, and when I press play it goes up instead of down over the couch. What am I doing wrong? * ARMCHAIR4.2 [C:\Users\iamme\Desktop\ARMCHAIR4.2.BLEND] - Blender 4.2 (gyazo.com)
  19. Z

    Another How Do I do this.....

    Okay, I've noticed some creators have little price tags or circles that you click on to buy the object since they sell each little object separately. How do I do that instead of using a vendor? Can I j ust pull a script out of one of my venors and put it in a circle or price tag?