WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Jesus **** are you serious

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Federal wildlife authorities in Florida are looking for the person or persons who mutilated a manatee by carving the word “Trump” onto its back.

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service says the manatee was discovered Sunday in the headwaters of the Homosassa River in Citrus County, about 75 miles north of the Tampa Bay area.

The animal harassment case was first reported by the Citrus County Chronicle, which showed a picture of the gentle sea cow with the name of the US president clearly visible etched into its skin.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Federalist Society goes full Incel

Mmm..They were ALWAYS that with a respectable veneer. We allow rich folks to have their white supremacist societies as long as they play nic.

If you accuse them, they put up the "Who, me?" defense.

I guess now that they have gained 3 seats on the Supreme Court, they still feel threatened? Their real shit comes out. The people, being you and me, should not be allowed free voting rights.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
More cake makers in trouble with the law, but not gay weddings this time

Timothy E Kaldas from the Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy said: “On one level it’s hard not to be initially struck by the absurdity of penis cupcakes garnering the attention of state prosecutors, police investigators, members of parliament and the regime-controlled press. At the core of the matter is not the banning of sexuality in the public sphere, it is restricting sexuality that is outside the control of men.”

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
That's a cheap knockoff. Here's the original:

Thank you so much!

I had never seen the remake -- I was looking for the 1975 original, which I saw a year or so after it was released, and loved, and couldn't find it.

So I had no idea what I was seeing, and thought this must be it.

danielravennest

SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
This is the original film starring Tim Curry: The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) The film was based on the 1973 stage musical. It's available all the usual places you go to get video.
Thank you. I was having difficulty finding a clip on YouTube to poist here. And yes, I was aware of the musical -- it ran for a long time but, as always happens to me when there's no hurry to get to see something, I never got round to it.