WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
In his case I think his hairstylist used a temporary brush in color to cover his grey to match his other hair (Maybe he hasn't been to his real colorist in a while), and under the hot lights, he sweated, causing it to drip like that.
Almost certainly.

What is it with men and their obsessive self-consciousness over grey hair? Especially like unambiguously-elderly folks like Giuliani. I hope I'm not reduced to that when it starts happening for me.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
When the bell rings at the Trillade Primary School, Avignon, at 8.30am, the gate is closed, but some parents, who don’t want their children to miss a day at school, have reportedly “thrown” them over the fence, which is almost two metres tall, according to newspaper La Provence Avignon on Twitter.

The school had to put up a notice in September to ask parents not to throw their children over the fence because it is dangerous and asking them to come back at 10am or 3pm to get them into school.

The Headmistress, Sanna Meziane, said that she had “had enough” of this behaviour and didn’t want to see any students injured.

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
POLICE: Man sent emails to church, threatening to light priest on fire, kill 'Democrats'

William Edward Bender, 55, allegedly began sending these emails to the Episcopal Church of the Holy Spirit & Kids of the Kingdom Episcopal School this past June.

The emails were not reported until November.

An email from Nov. 8 allegedly details an interaction Bender had with another person, asking if “it was time to start killing people.”

Bender also allegedly wrote “I’m going to let those Democrats live for a while longer,” in the email, according to court records.

Court records say it didn’t stop there, even threatening to allegedly light priests on fire.

"You want priests getting covered in gasoline, and set on fire? Because this is how you get priest covered in gasoline, and set on fire," the email reads, according to court records. Court records state this email included a link to when the Pope congratulated Joe Biden on his projected Presidential victory.

Church leadership sent Bender a reply Nov. 12, telling him he was no longer allowed on church property.

Bender allegedly acknowledged this notice, saying he would go to the church still to put the church in position to have to tell him to leave.

“Some Hills are worth dying on,” the email allegedly reads. “Practicing free speech and trying to go to church in order to prevent the eternal enslavement of all humanity to the satan-worshiping Jews and their evil and robotically obedient Chinese golems seems like a good thing do die for... I’d like a head, shot, if possible.”

The church says it has had to hire armed security, cut attendance and ask children not to come because of these threats.
He sounds nice.

I like how he's mad because the Pope congratulated Biden, so he threatens to take out his anger on Episcopal priests.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

A former Great Ormond Street hospital porter has admitted sexual offences against six boys aged as young as six over 35 years.

Paul Farrell, 55, has pleaded guilty to 58 child sexual abuse offences carried out between 1985 and 2020, including attempted rape, sexual assault of a child under 13 and making indecent photographs of children.

The charges relate to six victims, who cannot be named for legal reasons, who are now aged between eight and 43.

The youngest was aged between six and seven at the time he was abused in 1988.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
My god the guy's first victims are freaking middle aged by now, and he's still finding new ones.