WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
LAPD police chief at news conference:

A few moments after giving his statement, he returned to the microphone and confessed that he had "misspoken", I guess after somebody told him that black people can't time-travel.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
LAPD police chief at news conference:

A few moments after giving his statement, he returned to the microphone and confessed that he had "misspoken", I guess after somebody told him that black people can't time-travel.
Deleted tweet.
I'm guessing it was about this, though.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
If y read further you see the man it's still alive, but that sure looks worse than "lacerations and concussion".
Also, the cop who posted him is claiming he tripped and fell! Don't these guys know by now they're being filmed? SMH.

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Tell anyone who says this isn't about race "where were the cops when anti-mask protesters shut down roads around hospitals blocking emergency vehicles? Why are they roughing up people WHO AREN'T EVEN PROTESTING now when they had CAUSE then but did nothing?"

Fucking hell, if a cop maims or kills someone when the perp wasn't actually actively shooting back at them... they should go to jail, forfeit their pension to the survivors and be blacklisted for any kind of government/military service for life. Maybe that'll get through to them.

And send those with a record of repeatedly using excessive force to Guantanamo for being domestic terrorists wrongfully employed by the government or something.

@&%#( .. I was going to go to bed, I'm too damned worked up now.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
And so the lunacy begins continues. Thankfully it looks like the youth aren't biting.

A multi-racial family of four from Spokane was accused of being members of Antifa, followed and prevented from leaving their campsite by trees felled to block the road, Clallam County Sheriff’s deputies said.

Four high school students cut the trees with chainsaws to allow the family to leave, said Sgt. Ed Anderson in a press release issued late Thursday.

The Clallam County Sheriff’s Office is actively conducting a criminal investigation into the incident and is seeking information regarding those involved, Anderson said.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Thread -- Russian and Chinese bots trying to foment conflict over removing statues in the UK

The idea, I think, is to create as much friction as possible by moving it from removing statues of magnates who made their money through the slave trade, even though they later put some of it to charitable uses, to removing statues of iconic figures.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Govi