Nobody Cares About Your Favourite Sport

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
The funniest part of that whole thing up there, by the way, is that Puig - the guy you see at the end being held back for a long time and eventually yelling at his teammates for not fighting enough along with him - he just got traded to Cleveland tonight and didn't know it at the time of that brawl, heh.

Sid

AFK
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
It looks more like someone who should be suspended from the game for a long time to me.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
The funniest part of that whole thing up there, by the way, is that Puig - the guy you see at the end being held back for a long time and eventually yelling at his teammates for not fighting enough along with him - he just got traded to Cleveland tonight and didn't know it at the time of that brawl, heh.
Wow. Puig was a pretty darned good ball player with the Dodgers for quite a while, though his fielding percentage had slipped a bit last season. His trade to the Reds was a bit of a shocker for me. But now, he's been traded again, in mid-season, to the Indians? Was his performance with Cincinnati that bad?

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Wow. Puig was a pretty darned good ball player with the Dodgers for quite a while, though his fielding percentage had slipped a bit last season. His trade to the Reds was a bit of a shocker for me. But now, he's been traded again, in mid-season, to the Indians? Was his performance with Cincinnati that bad?
He was part of a three-way trade; the Padres were the other team. In exchange for Puig, the Reds are getting Trevor Bauer from Cleveland, who isn't bad at all for a team like the Reds to be getting (although he's a bit of a hot-head). Apparently they felt it was worth it. Cleveland really made out though, they not only got Puig from the Reds but also a heavy bat from the Padres, along with a newish pitcher.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
It looks more like someone who should be suspended from the game for a long time to me.
There will likely be several suspensions. One of them, I expect maybe the biggest one, will be the Reds manager who had already been ejected from the game earlier, but came out of the clubhouse to participate in the brawl.

Also Puig, who will prolly have to sit out his first game or two as an Indian.

Here's a breakdown of the major participants. There's some lip-reading, including foul language in it, so be warned:

Last edited:
  • 2Thanks
Reactions: Sid and Brenda Archer