WTF Mask rage

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts

Dumb, irresponsible fuck.
Yes, but to be fair, he's an opthalmologist. Its just he should know better than to give medical advice about something unrelated to his field, unless that advice is 'Listen to your doctor' or 'I know about eyes, but yeah, don't ask me about infections and diseases that affect anything else.'

Kathryn Elisabeth

[1/2 Baked Cookie!]
Yes, but to be fair, he's an opthalmologist. Its just he should know better than to give medical advice about something unrelated to his field, unless that advice is 'Listen to your doctor' or 'I know about eyes, but yeah, don't ask me about infections and diseases that affect anything else.'
You are much nicer than I am. :p

'How Spreading Icky Cooties' is covered in Medical School, before opthalmology residency, and the knowledge was tested on the boards. So recommend taking his MD diploma and rolling it in a tube and then doing stuff. Bad Stuff. Involving PaperCuts! ;)
(Or just pinning assholes like him down to 'making official statements', and jerking their license to practice)

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
You are much nicer than I am. :p

'How Spreading Icky Cooties' is covered in Medical School, before opthalmology residency, and the knowledge was tested on the boards. So recommend taking his MD diploma and rolling it in a tube and then doing stuff. Bad Stuff. Involving PaperCuts! ;)
(Or just pinning assholes like him down to 'making official statements', and jerking their license to practice)
Not really defending him - I think he's a crap being who needs to meet lava up close and personal, but....

• 1Like
Reactions: Kathryn Elisabeth

Kathryn Elisabeth

[1/2 Baked Cookie!]
Not really defending him - I think he's a crap being who needs to meet lava up close and personal, but....
Oh I know you're not defending him. But now that you mention it.... Lava and Paper Cuts!!! (& jerk his License) & More Lava. Then really Bad Paper Cuts!

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum ordered a statewide mask mandate and imposed several business restrictions late Friday in an effort to contain the spread of the coronavirus that has stressed the state’s hospital capacity.

The Republican governor’s executive order comes after increased pressure from doctors, nurses and other health care professionals to require face coverings. The directive goes into effect Saturday and will last until Dec. 13.