WTF Mask rage

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
We have masks in the middle section in the van. Like, we wash them all, dump the clean ones back in the car. I've got like 4 or 5, and planning on getting more. [That's -just- mine]

• 1Like
Reactions: Jolene Benoir

Arkady Arkright

It's not fucking rocket science. Leave a mask in your car. Then you don't have to remember.
I bought a box of 50 masks from the pharmacist, and I usually have a box of 100 nitrile gloves in the house anyway. My wife and I each have a bag with a mask and a pair of gloves in our cars, and in each individual coat/jacket. Costs very little and we're never without them.

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
It's not fucking rocket science. Leave a mask in your car. Then you don't have to remember.
Yeah.

Work gave us all like 4 or 5 cloth over the ear "easy" masks and I have another half dozen a family friend made early on that tie on. I generally keep an easy one in my laptop bag, another in my car, one at work and one in my coat pocket. If I am going out and know I will be using it for a while (ie, grocery shopping), I wear the tie on ones.

As I use the easy masks they sort of rotate around, until they are all dirty, then I wash them. I generally don't wash the mask if I wear it for minutes, like running a package into the post office, but do if I wear it for several quick trips or for any length of time over like 30 minutes.

I interact with no one at my job, like not even in passing, because there is only one other person regularly in the huge building so I don't have to wear one at work most of the time.

Just keep them everywhere at this point. I kind of want to get more but I have not found any cool designs I like enough.

Jopsy Pendragon

I'm now giving negative Eff's. I'm in debt.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

A super-spreader event could absolutely harm and kill more people than would be trampled running for the exits.

Time to re-litigate 'falsely yelling fire in a crowded theater church'.