Is Douchelini in Jail Yet??

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Trump goes positive on Tim Scott's entry into the race, mainly to dump on DeSantis.

I think I might tune into the GOP debates when they start airing, just to see what kind of horrific shitshow they turn into.

Cindy Claveau

SL Rez
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
I think I might tune into the GOP debates when they start airing, just to see what kind of horrific shitshow they turn into.
Trump has declared he's not going to debate anybody. That's great news for uncluttered airwaves and the last strongholds of truth, but I doubt he'll stick to that. Maybe if his huge lead shrinks or somebody insults his weewee size.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Trump has declared he's not going to debate anybody. That's great news for uncluttered airwaves and the last strongholds of truth, but I doubt he'll stick to that. Maybe if his huge lead shrinks or somebody insults his weewee size.
I don't think he'll get too far spouting off on Truth Social. It remains to be seen if he can attract large crowds at stadiums or whatever. If he wants to win he will need to get more in the public eye again.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Cindy Claveau

SL Rez
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
I don't think he'll get too far spouting off on Truth Social. It remains to be seen if he can attract large crowds at stadiums or whatever. If he wants to win he will need to get more in the public eye again.
If you're talking about Trump, if he wants to win he shouldn't alienate suburban voters, women, minorities and veterans.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
If you're talking about Trump, if he wants to win he shouldn't alienate suburban voters, women, minorities and veterans.
Yes, that would be rational, though he managed to muddle through in 2016 doing most of that. He can't win without a way to spout off though in my opinion. Fox and CNN will probably give him his mouthpiece if the past is any indication.

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
Trump has declared he's not going to debate anybody. ...
So that means Trump is definitely going to debate somebody. Unless he subsequently says he will, in which case he won't.

Oh, holy :poop:! I think I used to be married to Donald Trump! :barf:

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Oh, he'll debate. Or, rather, he'll appear on the debate stage and spew word vomit. His ego won't allow him to sit it out.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
We're back!

E. Jean Carroll filed court papers Monday seeking “very substantial” monetary damages from Donald Trump for making scathing remarks about her at a CNN town hall a day after the former president lost a $5 million lawsuit to the writer.

Carroll now is seeking no less than $10 million from Trump in damages in her original lawsuit in light of what he said May 10 on CNN.

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
Is this a rerun of the old stuff or are these the new episodes from the new season?
A little of both.

Basically, when he mouthed off about her at the end of the trial, calling her a "whack job", it opened the door for her to seek further punitive damages.

Meanwhile, I believe today is the day TFG has to appear in court to be schooled by the judge in the NYC fraud case on what TFG may and may not say about the case. (Basically, can't say anything, since he's clearly trying to engage in witness and jury intimidation.)

I'm going to the kitchen; who else wants popcorn? 🍿

Cindy Claveau

SL Rez
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
Meanwhile, I believe today is the day TFG has to appear in court to be schooled by the judge in the NYC fraud case on what TFG may and may not say about the case. (Basically, can't say anything, since he's clearly trying to engage in witness and jury intimidation.)
Did I read right that they were going to interview him on Zoom this time?

A new world of political satire just opened, right when we thought all the good jokes were taken!

• 1Like
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Trump's lack of self awareness has got to be a pathologically thing...

The only thing "wrong" is that there is too much height difference, but that is also just my personal bias against large height differences in couples.

Like, its weird, all the bending over that needs to happen.

SL Rez
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
SOME OF DONALD Trump’s lawyers and top advisers have given the former president an unwelcome, if not unexpected message in recent weeks: You should expect to get indicted this year.

Again.
This month, several legal and political counselors to Trump have bluntly informed him that they expect the Justice Department to charge him in the criminal investigation into his hoarding of highly classified documents following the end of his presidency, two sources familiar with the matter tell Rolling Stone. The feds have also been probing whether or not Trump tried to obstruct the investigation prior to last year’s FBI raid of the ex-president’s Florida estate.

This, of course, comes on the heels of Trump’s indictment by local prosecutors in Manhattan in April for falsifying business records. Later this summer, officials in Fulton County, Georgia, are expected to decide whether or not to indict Trump on election fraud charges.

The attorneys have told Trump they all think the charges are bullshit. Because that's what you do.

• 1Thanks
  • 1Like
Reactions: Marita and Cindy Claveau

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
They're born every single minute.

In the recesses of the internet where some of Donald Trump’s most fervent supporters stoke conspiracies and plot his return to the White House, suspected con artists have been mining their disappointment over the last presidential election for gold.

They’ve been peddling “Trump Bucks,” which are emblazoned with photos of the former president, and advertising them online as a kind of golden ticket that will help propel Trump’s 2024 bid and make the “real patriots” who support him rich when cashed in.

John Amann told NBC News he bought $2,200 worth of Trump Bucks and other items over the past year only to discover they were worthless when he tried to cash them in at his local bank. So he’s gone on Twitter to warn other Trump supporters not to fall for this scam.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts