"Florida Man" is still at it

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I actually kind of like the weirdness here but the the ridiculous traffic during tourist season, extreme bugs, low wages, high cost of living and extreme unfriendliness and overall rudeness has driven my husband and I to start looking for a place to retire in North or South Carolina.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Florida man growing increasingly suspicious of the perfectly normal day he’s having

“I’m tempting fate just talking about it,” warned an anxious Peterson, 48, at his suburban home. “It’s almost dinner time and I haven’t felt compelled to do anything inexplicably insane. Last week alone I somehow managed to set myself on fire at a daycare, accidentally eat bath salts and bite a cop, and wander into an alligator enclosure where I had to punch my way to freedom. But today? Today I just went to work, got groceries, and mowed the lawn. I’m terrified. Something big has to be coming my way.”

Sunshine Carami

No Dude, am not new...just another lurker
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2008
SLU Posts
I actually kind of like the weirdness here but the the ridiculous traffic during tourist season, extreme bugs, low wages, high cost of living and extreme unfriendliness and overall rudeness has driven my husband and I to start looking for a place to retire in North or South Carolina.
Rose, I just can't stand these people anymore. Before I was laid off (30+ yrs wtf) I had to just stay silent with the christrian/conservative/fox friends frame of mind. I am so done.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Ok, admittedly this is from York, PA but it has connections to Florida. Also, this is no way for any self respecting alligator to live.

Emotional Support Alligator Makes New Friends At Assisted-Living Facility

Wally, who shares his home with another gator, Scrappy, lives in a 300-gallon pond Henney built in his living room. He loves to watch TV and lay down on the couch or bed. His diet includes frozen rats and chicken.

“They aren’t for everyone,”Henney said. “But what can I say. I’m not normal.”
:rolleyes: (nope, not normal at all)