VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Evernote link because why not

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Evernote link because why not

If it does, I'm out.
I'm not going to wait for them to kill me ,I'll beat them to it.

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
It doesn't look like he's been removed from office yet, though he had been stripped of all his committees and his building access badge.
Let me rephrase that. He isn't, he just don't know it yet.

It will ultimately be up to the House Conduct Committee, a four-member panel evenly split between Democrats and Republicans, to decide whether Nearman’s conduct violated legislative personnel rules and, if so, what the consequences should be.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
In the weeks before a gunman allegedly killed two officers in separate shootings last year, prosecutors say he and other members of an extremist militia known as the Grizzly Scouts held firearms trainings, scouted protests, and laid out terms of “war” against police.

In recent court filings, federal prosecutors in the Bay Area have revealed the most extensive details yet on the investigation into the May 29, 2020 fatal shooting of Federal Protective Service Officer Dave Patrick Underwood in Oakland, and the June 6, 2020 killing of Santa Cruz Sheriff Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller in an ambush in Ben Lomond.
The documents paint a picture of the alleged shooter, Steven Carrillo, not as a lone actor but a member of a Northern California-based anti-government organization that — in its rhetoric and actions — was preparing for deadly attacks on law enforcement. The Grizzly Scouts — most of whom are still at large — identify with a loosely-affiliated, nationwide militia movement that uses the name “Boogaloo” and favors Hawaiian shirts and violent rhetoric, but the Scouts’ activities appear to be more carefully plotted.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Govi

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
the article said:
“No one at these places will be spared unless and until Trump is guaranteed to be POTUS again.”
Either these people really don't know how government and elections work, or they just want an excuse for their terrorism. Maybe both.
There's no way Frontbutt can be guaranteed to be president in 2024.
I didn't think I could have a lower opinion of him than I did, but he keeps finding new depths. He won't condemn them, unless he thinks it will help his case once he actually realizes there will be one.
I remember his response on 1/6 to Republicans leading with him to intercede with his rabid fans was "I guess they care more about the election than you do ".

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Either these people really don't know how government and elections work, or they just want an excuse for their terrorism. Maybe both.
There's no way Frontbutt can be guaranteed to be president in 2024.
I didn't think I could have a lower opinion of him than I did, but he keeps finding new depths. He won't condemn them, unless he thinks it will help his case once he actually realizes there will be one.
I remember his response on 1/6 to Republicans leading with him to intercede with his rabid fans was "I guess they care more about the election than you do ".
Oh, I think they understand how elections are supposed to work but they just don't like it much.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Oregon Rep. Nearman is toast.

Oregon Rep. Mike Nearman expelled from Legislature in historic 59-1 rebuke
The Oregon House voted 59-1 Thursday to expel Rep. Mike Nearman, the first time it has ejected a sitting representative.

Lawmakers removed Nearman because he let far-right demonstrators, some of whom were armed, into the Capitol on Dec. 21 while lawmakers were holding a special session. The Capitol was closed to the public due to the pandemic and remains so.
Surveillance video captured Nearman, a four-term Republican, opening a door and exiting the building, stepping aside so that demonstrators waiting at the entrance could quickly slip into the building. The demonstrators clashed with police who attempted to expel them from the building and allegedly sprayed police with bear mace.

Last week, a video from earlier in December surfaced which showed Nearman instructing viewers how they should wait outside an entrance to the Capitol and text his cell phone. Then, “somebody might exit that door while you’re standing there,” Nearman said, a plan he dubbed “Operation Hall Pass.”