Search results

  1. Z

    Apparent Trump Assassination Attempt In PA

    Also these idiots with the fake ear bandages remind me of when Charles Manson carved a swastika into his forehead, so his devotees followed suit. It just wigs me the fuck out.
  2. Z

    Blender news

    I'm still using 2.79.
  3. Z

    Apparent Trump Assassination Attempt In PA

    I'm really scared for that Secret Service agent who had holster issues and the director. I mean you can train your ass off for something, and then everything still goes sideways in the real situation - like your holster just will not cooperate. It could have happened to anyone, but it happened...
  4. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    With the exception of some youngsters we all lived through Trumps presidency, so everyone should be aware of what it's like.
  5. Z

    Apparent Trump Assassination Attempt In PA

    Zaida's bets/conspiracy theories: 1) Kid was a white supremicist (I spelled that wrong) who thought shooting Trump would trip off the race war these asshats are always claiming is inevitable (then why do they need to help trip it off?) 2) False Flag Scenario: Kid was HIRED to shoot at Trump...
  6. Z

    Apparent Trump Assassination Attempt In PA

    Isn't wrong that my first thought was, "Damn, missed!"
  7. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    Because he won't listen, and doing it would just whip his followers up into even more of a frenzy than they're usually in.
  8. Z

    Is Douchelini in Jail Yet??

    Aren't these assholes supposed ot be the law and order party?
  9. Z

    Is Douchelini in Jail Yet??

    I went and looked at Project 25's website, and I can't figure out what these fuckers are about? It mentioned 4 pillars for basically making sure they always get their way, but nowhere could I find what those 4 pillars are. It makes no sense!
  10. Z

    State of New York v. Mar-A-Lardo

    So, is he likely to do any time at all, and how will that impact the election? Will he run the country from a prison cell?
  11. Z

    The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

    I didn't have real high hopes of a party that tried to run Vermin Supreme.
  12. Z

    "Florida Man" is still at it

    In the case of costs - most POs will not mess with you if you pay anything at all - like lterally just a few bucks a month - PO won't bother you.
  13. Z

    SL Updates Child Avatar Policy

    It's not all old inventory - it's all old skins/bodies that haven't got bits covered. My first skin as a child avi had baked on underwear, and I quite liked it. But, it got to be dated and I upgraded, and ended up with skin that had all the realistic bits, and I didn't really like it that much...
  14. Z

    SL Updates Child Avatar Policy

    I read it as all child avis need to go out and buy new skins/bodies, but these things aren't available yet, so you could also read it as a temporary ban on child avis.
  15. Z

    max Quiet On The Set - The Dark Side Of Kid's TV

    Predators know how to find prey, and a place like Nickleodian would be a perverts dream come true. I also remember an interview with Sophie Turner where she said her mother went to explain the facts of life to her, and she was like, "Please I'm on Game of Thrones." It made me wonder if - even...
  16. Z

    "Florida Man" is still at it

    What happens if they don't pay? Do they get evicted? Also, $50 per day would be approximately $1500 a month for a 6 x 9 cell that you probably share with someone else? Seriously? Fuck that.
  17. Z

    Fucking Monster GOP Governor Kristi Noem Shot Puppy

    Why not just bring the puppy to a shelter if you can't handle it? I don't think there's anything wrong with saying, "you know what? i'm the wrong owner for this dog, so I'm going to surrender him/her and hopefully find a dog who is a better fit for me." I think rarely a "behavioral euthanasia"...
  18. Z

    SL Updates Child Avatar Policy

    I don't see anything in the new guidelines that seems unreasonable. Even though I have aged up to protect my brand - I kind of wish I could get adult skin with baked on underwear.
  19. Z

    Official Statement From Linden Lab On Accusations

    They need to - along with all the individuals named.
  20. Z

    State of New York v. Mar-A-Lardo

    Hitler was still a relatively young man when he went to jail. If Trump went to prison for even a few years, what would be the odds of him surviving. Although I can't figure how he hasn't raged himself into a stroke.