Fucking Monster GOP Governor Kristi Noem Shot Puppy

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
4,062

"Mike Huckabee’s son hanged a dog. Sarah Palin’s son stood on one. Tomi Lahren kicks hers. Mitt Romney drove with his on the roof of his car. Ted Cruz abandoned his. Kristi Noem shot hers. In conclusion, Republicans are a bunch of dog-hating sociopaths."
There are no bad dogs, only bad dog owners
 

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
888
Location
Ring Of Fire
SL Rez
2009
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
1882
They hate all canines!

""Wolf numbers have grown in the western United States, but the ESA rightly requires more than just population counts for delisting. Otherwise, we can quickly devolve right back to where we started,” he said. “There are still a lot of factors that go into species recovery – habitat destruction, disease… so no, a simple head count is not a scientifically sound basis for declaring open season on the gray wolf.”

Boebert bill to remove endangered species protections for gray wolves just passed the House
 

Zaida Gearbox

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
1,379
Why not just bring the puppy to a shelter if you can't handle it? I don't think there's anything wrong with saying, "you know what? i'm the wrong owner for this dog, so I'm going to surrender him/her and hopefully find a dog who is a better fit for me."

I think rarely a "behavioral euthanasia" might be necessary, but get it done at the vet's office. No dog deserves their last experience on earth to be of their beloved human shooting them. This isn't the 1800s.

One of my brothers shot his dog as a means of euthanasia - dog was old/dying, and he told me he bitterly regrets it. I told him that my end of life plan for all 4 of my dogs should they not pass away in their sleep is that they will pass away in my arms with me petting them telling them how good they are, how much I love them, and that they'll feel better soon and we'll go to the puppy park and romp and romp and play and play. I just don't want them to be afraid at the end. They deserve better than that.
 

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
6,158
SL Rez
2002
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
35836
This is crazy! I am not surprised given what a psychotic bitch she is, but apparently she completely made up a story about meeting Kim Jong Un and also having a scheduled meeting with France's Macron that she "cancelled" over his asking for a cease fire in Gaza.



 
Last edited:

Jopsy Pendragon

*Very* disappointed with 2026 so far.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,205
Location
San Diego CA
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
2007
SLU Posts
11308
Media should be careful.... exposing someone as a compulsive and shameless liar is sorta how we ended up with TFG.

It's the weird flex of "I'm powerful because I can lie my ass off and nobody can do anything about it!", as a role model for authoritarian petty-despotism that excites and beguiles their idiot minions into fiercely loyal support, hoping that supporting the louder/bossier/more-unhinged/too-much-trouble-to-deal-with side will have direct benefits to them.

The path of least resistance seems to jump on the bandwagon and be one of the loud sycophants, so that the rest of them don't turn on you.
 
  • 2Winner
Reactions: Ellie and Soen Eber