Katheryne Helendale
🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2018
- Messages
- 10,706
- Location
- Right... Behind... You...
- SL Rez
- 2007
- Joined SLU
- October 2009
- SLU Posts
- 65535
If it were anybody not named Trump, I'd say it would be an absolute certainty. But with the judicial system handling him with kid gloves, I doubt it.My question is: Given that he's on pre-trial release in three other jurisdictions and that the conditions of his release in each one includes something along the lines of "Defendant shall not violate any federal, state or local laws".... what are the chances his pre-trial release is revoked in one or more of those?
Something I've been thinking about relative to all that: What if Trump really did get jailed? Would his poll numbers shoot upward? Would the more militant of his disciples react? Would he be a martyr? This case is so unprecedented, there's no telling what could happen if this happened or that happened. About all we can do is grab some popcorn and watch the shitshow unfold.














