Search results

  1. Z

    The Week Dubai Stood Still

    I'm not sure how the conservative Muslim faction got into my 4 You scroll on TikTok but I've seen them saying the most horrible things about Dubai, and how they deserve this. :(
  2. Z

    The Israeli Goverment Has Become The Monster

    You know we're going to come in on the side of Israel. I feel like this is the beginning of WWIII. TikTok has been full of videos from ex-service members who were involuntarily recalled recently.
  3. Z

    Trump Calls For "Christian Day Of Visibility", AKA Every Fucking Day

    I like St Nicholas Day. One year when I was home for western-Easter, I asked my mom if she wanted to come to church with me for Lazarus Saturday. My step-father asked WTF is Lazarus Saturday - I explained it as the Holy Week Pre-Game Show. This year one of my nieces asked the priest at the...
  4. Z

    Trump Calls For "Christian Day Of Visibility", AKA Every Fucking Day

    Personally, I wish some of the non-Evangelical Protestant Christians were a lot more visible, so that we didn't get painted with the same brush. Not to mention that for most Orthodox Christians - Christmas is January 7, and most years Easter (Pascha) is on a different day. This year Pascha is...
  5. Z

    April 8 Eclipse and Freakout

    This is the first eclipse that it hasn't been overcast where I am. I need to find out what time it's supposed to start here. I predict my employer is going to be pissed by the number of people who abandon the phones to go outside for a few minutes.
  6. Z

    Official Statement From Linden Lab On Accusations

    I was a child avatar for 14 years. Since I have a business in SL, after this most recent blow up, I felt I needed to age Zaida up to protect my brand. Though it does also open the possibility of putting some adult poses in some of my furniture which I've never done before because of being a...
  7. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    Did you guys hear about this? Kellogg’s CEO: Let them eat Corn Flakes for dinner | CNN Business
  8. Z

    Is Douchelini in Jail Yet??

    How has he not raged himself into a stroke?
  9. Z

    Nobody Cares about Britain

    My brothers might volunteer for something like this because they like blowing things up.
  10. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    RFK actually has a fairly large following among young people making him the loudest protest vote. If he could take even 1 state that might shake the two big parties up enough for them to pull their heads out of their asses - and on the extremely off chance that he would win - he couldn't...
  11. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    I really think the Republicans need to leave Taylor Swift alone. I keep seeing articles comparing her to Elvis or the Beatles, but I really think she might be bigger. I know I've never seen anything like her in my life time. While I don't like to think that young people would decide who to...
  12. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    Trump already asked, and RFK told him to go to hell. You all say you're tired of the same old shit, yet you keep voting for the same old shit....emphasis on old. That special counsel basically said they wouldn't prosecute Biden for having classified documents when he was VP because he's too...
  13. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    As you all know my contrary self consistently votes 3rd party. I'm thinking to get behind RFK jr this time. He's got a huge following of young people on TikTok, and now Musk has endorsed him. If he can actually get on the ballot in all 50 states, he could actually cause an upset. I went...
  14. Z

    Student Loan Crisis!

    Yeah, I went to college right before the internet. The financial aid office at my school actually told me that it didn't matter where I went to school that they'd adjust my grant money, so that I'd have to take out about the same amount in loans - which of course is a big fat fucking lie. But...
  15. Z

    Trump fanatic beheads father on video

    Admittedly i'm tired and skimming, but apart from disparaging Biden, I didn't see where it said he's a Trump supporter. I mean I disparage Biden all the time, but I also disparage Trump because they both make me sick. I've been known to call both of them names on Twitter/X or whatever the hell...
  16. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    I legit don't like her, but when people would do things like yell iron my shirt. But I feel like Bill Clinton was/is a sexual predator who is just as vile as Donald Trump, and Hillary was central I'm covering for him, shut shaming his victims, and ruining Monica Lewinskis life. And I can't...
  17. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    And while I'm on about misogyny. I dont understand the online hate of Taylor Swift. I'm not a Swiftie, but I won't deny that she is a talented young lady. Plus, she is said to be super nice - treats her road crew and other employees really well. She's reputed to be a generous tipper. So whats...
  18. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    I'm not a fan of Nikki Haley, but the slut shaming coming from the Donald Trump worshippers just makes me sick. No, I don't think it's okay if she cheated on ehr husband. But, Trump has been married 3 times, hasn't been faithful to any of them. Plus, he now owes 80 million dollars to a woman...
  19. Z

    Nobody Cares - Second Life Is Weird AF

    Guess who has a house in Uber for the very first time this month?
  20. Z

    New Linden Home Theme for Premium Plus

    I like the Italian villas well enough that I got one just so I can have a place that as long as I keep my premium plus membership that I can't lose if I need to drop out for a bit. But, I'm confused about why mine is 300 LI. These things are not that detail heavy. I'm pretty sure I could...