Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Florida thrives on the tourist trade. We're going to see a lot of fallout from this pandemic. It's likely that most small businesses will not survive.
  2. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Just as an aside, has anyone heard from bronxelf? I sent her a message over twitter yesterday to see if she's okay, but I'm not sure if she even checks her account anymore.
  3. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    You make them. I sacrificed a couple of shirts and sewed masks for Other Half and myself. The mandate or advisory (depending on where you are) simply says "face covering". So I could probably just put on my firey head and it would qualify. I wouldn't though, because it's hard to see through...
  4. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I love this guy so much.
  5. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Take out ordering tale: I freaking *needed* a gyro. *Needed* So I went to Dino's Grill, which is a local eatery. It's cleaner than some hospitals now. I could smell the disinfectant. Of course with the mandates for essential businesses in effect, they had markings on the ground outside...
  6. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Oh for fuck's sake. He actually told the truth in this clip.
  7. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    In spite of the SF Bay Area and Alameda County in particular beginning to flatten the curve, I still got this from my doctor at Kaiser Fremont today: Hello, Thank you for doing your part to keep us all safe during this trying time. Social distancing is essential for flattening the curve! If you...
  8. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Looks like I'm not commuting for the rest of the school year. Gavin Newsom has just announced schools statewide are to remain closed for the remainder of the year.
  9. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Also, I love this woman so much.
  10. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    As of 11:59pm tonight, several Bay Area counties are now under stricter lockdown. Among the new guidelines: All travel, including, but not limited to, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit, except Essential Travel, as defined below in Section 13.i, is...
  11. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Seth Rogan knows how to keep himself occupied.
  12. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    This makes me happy beyond compare.
  13. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    If we learn anything from this pandemic, it's to let the cruise ship industry die. Seriously, why would anyone go on a cruise? It's an expensive floating hotel system that has been rife with norovirus before Covid19 settled in and asked it to hold its beer.