Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    I may be in love with this woman.
  2. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    In a nutshell, all of the COVID19 testing stations (free or otherwise) in Los Angeles have been shut down, due to rioting.
  3. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    America is broken. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/05/31/coronavirus-live-updates-us/
  4. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    This is beautiful. Trump can suck Laura Ingrahim's big fat dick.
  5. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    This is my surprised face. Person who attended Lake of the Ozarks Memorial Day gathering tests positive for coronavirus
  6. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    He's unhinged as fuck. It sounds like he's telling his MAGAt supporters to go out and shoot black people.
  7. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Welp. We're boned. Trump just terminated the US relationship with WHO, and in a weird way, China.
  8. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    You guys. I'm all out of spoons today. If the entire District of Columbia succumbs to Covid19, it would almost be a blessing.
  9. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I know. I woke up this morning hoping that the Chicxulub impactor would come back today and wipe us out.
  10. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Check the date of this tweet.
  11. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Also, didn't this guy used to work for/support Trump's administration?
  12. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Did...did the Civil War just restart?
  13. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I'm trying to get Tomi Lahren to block me, but it's really difficult to do. If you say one mean thing about her, you get suspended for a week. I've been suspended three times because of what I said to her. She and her fans are the most triggered pieces of shit on the planet. I expect to be...
  14. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Not just still up, but after all the outcry over his false accusations, he's only doubled down on them in the last few days.
  15. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    LOL It's stuff like this that makes me reconsider my atheism.
  16. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I go there for the fart jokes and the cat memes. You can't do that on GAB or Purloin or whatever the latest one is called.
  17. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Uh oh. Trump's having a meltdown because Twitter appended his latest tweets about mail in voting causing fraudulent elections with "Here, check out the facts for yourself" Here's the tweet that got him in a lather.
  18. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Oh, and Trump can suck it. At the moment it looks like Palo Alto schools are going to be 100% online when school opens in August. This may still change, because it's a volatile situation, but at the moment the whole concept of brick and mortar school looks (if you pardon the pun) pretty remote...