Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Banh Mi. Specifically the Number 9 at Cam Huong in Union City. Grilled Pork. Vietnamese Sandwich. Namwich.
  2. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I received severe dental pain for my birthday. And also drove around playing Pokemon Go. So yay.
  3. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    My birthday yesterday was not how I envisioned it would be back when Other Half was asking me what I want. I want a vaccine, and freedom to go places, and a namwich. And cake. I can have none of those things right now, because I got a huge fucking pandemic for my birthday, instead of nice things.
  4. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    It's a damn good thing that "doctor" has no say in the matter.
  5. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I hate that this has happened. My one on one was making so much progress, and now...? I have no idea how he's doing. I see him in the zoom meetings, and he's freaking adorable in his surgical mask (only covering half his mouth), but I don't see him doing much, if any, work.
  6. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    The latest rumor regarding SF Bay Area schools is we may not open till January of 2021. Ordinarily, the school where I work opens on August 15 or so. The supernintendo has definitely said the earliest we will open is "sometime after Labor Day".
  7. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I'm surprised lawyers are even still working. I've been involved in a thing and haven't heard diddly squat since before the lockdown started.
  8. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    What in the name of Total Dumbfuckery is this nonsense?
  9. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    It would be a consolation if he would actually get into trouble for breaking the law. He's broken a bunch of laws and the GOP just shrugs.
  10. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    ...And the mutiny begins. California governor outlines plan to reopen in conjunction with West Coast states
  11. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Trump is lower than a snake full of buck shot. He just aired a campaign video during the latest briefing. Still not one word of sympathy to the sick, dying, or families of the dead. Fucker.
  12. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    They were seriously stupid. Fremont and Newark are rife with 7-11s. In fact, I can walk down the street a half mile in either direction and find one at either end of the street.
  13. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Don't be coming to Santa Cruz if you don't live here. We mean it!!! 7 Fremont residents fined $1,000 in Santa Cruz for violating shelter in place orders
  14. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    No. No they were not. They were playing in the midst of a pandemic for a virus that is so contagious that 70% of us have a likelihood of contracting it before the first round is over. If this virus is anything like the 1918 Pandemic (which killed MILLIONS), we'll be lulled into a sense of...
  15. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I love Twitter today.