Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I pointed it out to Trump back in February.
  2. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I've discovered a little thing about this pandemic that isn't helping with morale: Facemasks make it impossible to parse what people are telling you, if you're even a little hard of hearing. I have to watch a person's mouth move to "hear" what they're saying. It's not really lip reading, so...
  3. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    California is a Nation-state now. Gavin Newsom Declares California a ‘Nation-State’ If Gavin Newsom is my President, I'm okay with this.
  4. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Henry Rollins has given us a four hour "Cool Quarantine" show, which is him playing selections from his music collection, and telling stories about the music. Those of us who are GenX can totally get into sitting in a dark room alone while listening to music and reading the inner sleeves of...
  5. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    OMG the butthurt and outrage at the Queen being chromascreened. I got a tongue lashing from Marina Sirtis for suggesting I like to believe Queen Elizabeth would have a sense of humor about this.
  6. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    But then there's Australians. 30 Australians Realize They Can Only Go Out To Take The Bins Out, Turn It Into A Special Occasion By Dressing Up In Their Best Clothes
  7. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Proud to have voted for this man. This is what true leadership looks like.
  8. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Justin Trudeau is amazing. When all this is over, I want to be a canadian because of him.
  9. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I suspect Pat Robertson doesn't get any sex, oral or otherwise.
  10. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Yanno, as a figurehead, Queen Elizabeth is a million times the leader Donald Trump is.
  11. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Also, I'm totally not okay with this. Marianne Faithfull hospitalized in London with coronavirus
  12. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    You know what about be nifty? A Covid19 test similar to the test for Heartworm in dogs. It's a device about the size of a pill cutter that has a receptacle for blood, and then you snap the device down into itself. After a ten minute wait, you get results. You could make one to test for...
  13. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    They clearly don't know how viruses work. But I have heard it's super easy to confuse a computer virus with a biological virus.
  14. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Also, I love this woman.
  15. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    When you've decided the only place you feel safe to shop at is a tiny mercado on the corner, and end up buying stuff because it makes you laugh. That, and I really wanted a hot dog.
  16. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Meanwhile I got this from my landlord: We are committed to: Avoiding rent increases for 90 days through June 2020 by offering a 12-month lease renewal option with no rent increase on conventional leases to help residents weather the crisis. Creating payment plans for residents who are unable...
  17. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    There was a heartbreaking video circulating Twitter last night. It was an interview on CNN with a woman whose 44 year old husband had died, and she described in vicious detail what was happening to him. I watched the journalist in the split screen video and you could see the exact moment her...