Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Also, a bit off topic, but Ted Cruz just challenged Ron Perlman to a fight. With Jim Jordan. Texas really knows how to pick 'em.
  2. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I just did the questionnaire. I'm hoping everyone signs the document as "Eat Shit".
  3. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    I'm so glad I don't have to use that bridge for any reason during the pandemic. Edit to add: Holy crap. So this Bay Bridge protest started on the Embarcadero. Unsure how far toward Oakland the protest has stretched, but it's measured in miles right now.
  4. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I still want to see him go down a non-moving escalator.
  5. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    The problem with this plan of theirs is literally everyone could smell a rat when it comes to pizza. Pasqually is the proof that the joke about Pizza being like sex (when it's good, it's really good; but when it's bad, it's still pretty good) is patently false in every sense of the word. Even...
  6. Sredni Eel

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Honestly. We live in the era of online everything. If you go to the Qullted Northern website, you can easily order a case of toilet paper. It may take about two weeks to get it, but that's also called "Planning Ahead". I haven't had one issue finding what I need to survive during this whole...
  7. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Cristiano, if there's a way to ban using IP, that would be nice. Thank you and good night.
  8. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    This is a big blanket of alternative facts. If you're black in the United States, you are more likely to be detained by, beaten up by, or killed by the police even for routine traffic stops than any other person. Also, why are you being cuffed if you're just being pulled over, unless...
  9. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    The optics of holding a Trump rally in the deep south on Juneteenth will be something to witness.
  10. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Of course it's easy to "take care" of protesters when you have armored vehicles, tear gas, rubber bullets, and armed thugs in uniform gleefully bashing in heads for the fun of it.
  11. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    There are two explanations for this: It was a deliberate abbreviation on his part, or he's bloody stupid. Of course he could be bloody stupid, and do this deliberately. The official abbreviation of the Secret Service is USSS.
  12. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    edit to add: Just because it doesn't show up on the twitter link very well:
  13. Sredni Eel

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Henry Winkler knows how to awesome with few words.
  14. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I'm fucking speechless. Just when I thought this asshole couldn't possibly surprise me with his derangement any further; just when I thought he'd hit the earth's mantle at the bottom of the Marianas Trench, he has sunk so, so much farther.
  15. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Of course, there could be a Designated Survivor situation where the entire lot comes to an untimely end during a presidential speech in front of Congress, but with our luck, the designated survivor would be Devin "I Sue Fictitious Cows" Nunes.
  16. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I hate Trump with every fiber of my being, but I also know that murder is a crime, and assassinating (or threatening to assassinate) the ratbastard would carry some huge consequences for which I'm not totally prepared. If the fucking GOP won't remove him, then I will use my vote against him and...
  17. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I'm right there with you. While I hope for a vaccine soon, the reality is these things cannot be rushed. We don't live in a Utopian star trek universe where the ship's doctor can whip up a vaccine before Captain Janeway dies of the Salamander Virus.