#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sredni Eel

In Space, no one can hear you Cha Cha Cha!
Of course, there could be a Designated Survivor situation where the entire lot comes to an untimely end during a presidential speech in front of Congress, but with our luck, the designated survivor would be Devin "I Sue Fictitious Cows" Nunes.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Yeah, that was a fear of mine during Obama's presidency. I really thought one of those loonies would try it.
Nostrilhairus should realize, if he can't take it in that tha everyone doesn't think like his lot, that liberals know that if Dump was assassinated, Penis would take his place, and that wouldn't be any better. He may not be a malignant narcissist, but he's a Dominionist. It would be swapping out one evil for another.
Actually, I would not be surprised if that is why penis was chosen. Not that the orange one would think that far ahead but someone in his party might and explained it in small words.

• 1Interesting
Reactions: Romana

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
SL Rez
SLU Posts
The writer understands that the orange one will not just leave no matter what happens with the election or anything else. The question is will there be anyone with the courage to pull him out of there?

The Question Isn’t Whether Trump Will Go Full Authoritarian—It’s How We’ll Respond

And nobody has stopped him. Nobody is even really trying to stop him anymore. Those who want him stopped are just kind of waiting and hoping he goes away. Maybe on January 20, 2021, he’ll just leave, and we can get back to having a society.

He won’t just leave. He won’t leave unless the men with guns—the armed agents of the federal government—make him leave. And this upcoming week of protests is going to tell us if there is any hope of those men doing the right thing.
Trump is beyond the rule of law now. Republicans have placed him there, and armed men keep him there. People have to think through what that means, about how to stop a man who is above the law, using all the peaceful tools (always the peaceful tools) available to us.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Way to go, President Dotard!
Remember when leaders were people that showed us what TO do? It thinks masks make him look weak but it has done more than enough without other people's help, like putting up extra fences all over the place near the wh.

Jopsy Pendragon

Magic thrives within Intentionality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I hate Trump with every fiber of my being, but I also know that murder is a crime, and assassinating (or threatening to assassinate) the ratbastard would carry some huge consequences for which I'm not totally prepared.

If the fucking GOP won't remove him, then I will use my vote against him and hope that fucker loses bigly and gets kicked the hell out of Our House.
Nah, I expect the heritage foundation-like cabals will hire Betsy's brother's mercenaries to make it look like antifa assassinated him so they can canonize his sainthood as a martyr, like dear old walking brain dead while president Ronnie Raygun. And they'll use the false flag operation to implicate Biden and Obama, label them enemy combatants and vanish then off to some covert foreign Guantanamo Bay-like prison permanently.

Their supreme court will politely decline to intervene, the Senate will support Pence, the election delayed indefinite and gun nuts will declare open season on us rebel scum while the u.s. declares was on, um... Iran, why not, so that it can conscript and brainwash the next generation of new adults and keep the news cycle distracted.

Please, please, please... may reality finally break its habit of showing that my cynicism isn't unrealistic enough.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Everything he touches...

President Donald Trump traveled to Maine Friday to tour a facility that makes medical swabs used for coronavirus testing, but the swabs manufactured in the background during his visit will ultimately be thrown in the trash, the company said.

Puritan Medical Products said it will have to discard the swabs, a company spokeswoman told USA TODAY in response to questions about the visit.

It is not clear why the swabs will be scrapped, or how many. The company described its manufacturing plans for Friday as "limited" – but the disruption comes as public health officials in Maine and other states have complained that a shortage of swabs has hampered their ability to massively scale up coronavirus testing.
It is not clear?
Workers in white lab coats, hair nets and plastic booties worked at machines making swabs while the president walked through the room. Trump, who did not wear a mask for the visit, stopped at one point to talk with some of the workers.
Contamination procedures then went into immediate effect!

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Everything he touches...

It is not clear?

Contamination procedures then went into immediate effect!
This also puts a lie to his saying he wore a mask at another facility where he said they wanted him to wear one.

Sovereignty

SL Rez
You know he's really out of line when even Barr tells him not to do it!

Thread;:
The thread explains why Milley was in fatigues. That became the subject of a small conspiracy theory in a news report I saw, that Milley was doing it to dramatize the situation. Nope.

It also explains Esper's flip flop on the troops. Gives a more coherent picture of things than the disjointed reporting and speculation I was seeing elsewhere.

• 1Like
Reactions: Romana

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
I don't think whazisname is going to have a natural end-of-life anyways. My money is on his Russian handlers faking an overdose after he leaves office, with Iranian bombing a close 2nd. I also think he's going to leave the U.S. and that's when it's going to happen, when he's off U.S. soil.
As soon as he's out of office his days are numbered. Too many will know he will throw them under the bus if he's prosecuted for anything, which is a guarantee he'll go the way of Epstein.

• 1Disagree
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Monica Dream and Govi
Status
Not open for further replies.