Noodles
The sequel will probably be better.
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 6,459
- Location
- Illinois
- SL Rez
- 2006
- Joined SLU
- 04-28-2010
- SLU Posts
- 6947
I don't blame Biden for the state of the economy, but this measure that is basically "everything including rich assholes and their over valued and inflated stock bull shit", is not a good measure. Wealth inequality is ridiculously worse and who cares if "per capital every person is richer" when everything costs 25-50% more and houses and cars are disgustingly overpriced.
Its certainly not going to swing my vote to whomever the GOP runs, but even as someone who is "fairly well off", the economic my is doing pretty shitty for regular people.
Also just how shitty quality a LOT of food has gotten in stores.
I don't "Blame Biden" for it.
Its certainly not going to swing my vote to whomever the GOP runs, but even as someone who is "fairly well off", the economic my is doing pretty shitty for regular people.
Also just how shitty quality a LOT of food has gotten in stores.
I don't "Blame Biden" for it.













