The 2024 U.S. Presidential race

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,703
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535


So it's NOT a tumor?

The man had a worm literally eating his brain. I'm not really sure how to react to that news.
It would sure explain a lot though.
 

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
9,529
Location
Montréal
SL Rez
2007


So it's NOT a tumor?

The man had a worm literally eating his brain. I'm not really sure how to react to that news.
Ah, I see. Too weak to work BEFORE the divorce so can’t give as much alimony (“Feels like a bag of worms in his chest he can feel coming out???) but now all his ailments have mysteriously disappeared and he’s fit for office. You can’t have it both ways…
 

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
1,037
Im getting confused in this thread about what mean things Im allowed to say about who, so am I allowed to make "brain slug starves to death on diet of US politician brains" jokes?
 

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
9,529
Location
Montréal
SL Rez
2007
Opinion: I’m the worm that ate part of RFK Jr.’s brain, and I’m asking for your vote-Washingto Post


RFK Jr. has justified his candidacy by saying that people are overwhelmingly frustrated with the options presented to them and need a third choice. Well, I see that third choice and raise you a fourth choice: a candidate you can trust not to have any brain worms because that candidate is a brain worm. I am also not currently under indictment for any reason.

So, good people of these United States, I exhort you: Ask not what this parasite can do for you. Ask what you can do for your parasite!
 

GoblinCampFollower

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
5,884
SL Rez
2007


I actually have that number: 0.
...and most voter fraud is actually done by Americans. And a large portion of what little happens was pro Trump:

 

GoblinCampFollower

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
5,884
SL Rez
2007

(free to read)
Thanks. and yeah, I've posted about this a few times before. By any quantifiable metric, Trump inherited an amazing economy, then passed a disaster on to Biden. It then mostly recovered. Biden should be winning in a landslide but our media is really failing the public.

My parents have given me so many terrible article that basically say in so many words that if we cherry pick just the quarters we want to talk about, we can make it look like Trump was great for the economy! One such terrible article used just the President's first 100 days to evaluate them. ...WHY would they do that??? Obama and Biden had terrible first 100 days since that's what they inherited. Trump's first 100 days were GREAT because that's what he inherited.