Free
IZ ADMIN
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2018
- Messages
- 43,676
- Location
- Moonbase Caligula
- SL Rez
- 2008
- Joined SLU
- 2009
- SLU Posts
- 55565
ALL OTHER USES [of tomatoes] ARE PERVERTED ACTS OF CULINARY MALICE!!!!
ALL OTHER USES [of tomatoes] ARE PERVERTED ACTS OF CULINARY MALICE!!!!
You food tradtionalists are just denying the new food science!!Another paranoid flat earther in the food threads...
I heard that the UK version of the common "large breakfast plate" is basically the same as the US version (bacon/sausage, eggs, potatoes, etc) with the addition of beans and sliced tomato. I dunno about it honestly, but I'd give it a try at least.Returning to tomatoes, can I get a shout out for lentils (or beans) with slices of tomato?
Grilled tomato generally. Slice tomato in half, stick it under the griller (that's the broiler to you) and take it out just before it burns, or you can fry it if you like. Also, you really should grill or fry some mushrooms too, and also a bit of black pudding. Plus, you really should fry your bread (a full English is not exactly a healthy start to the day).I heard that the UK version of the common "large breakfast plate" is basically the same as the US version (bacon/sausage, eggs, potatoes, etc) with the addition of beans and sliced tomato. I dunno about it honestly, but I'd give it a try at least.
I now know I can not rely on you for good food advice, but I'll agree ketchup on hot dogs is a valid option.CHICAGO STYLE DEEP DISH PIZZA IS VALID! KETCHUP ON HOT DOGS IS GREAT!! CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ARE OVERRATED!!! SALMON IS CATFOOD!!! YOU'LL NEVER SILENCE THE TRUTH!!!
Thiiiiiiis is a step to far for me.CHICAGO STYLE DEEP DISH PIZZA IS VALID!
I like tomatoes in salads, sandwiches, burgers, as salsa and as part of other recipes. But to eat one on its own, not so much. Maybe sliced, with a bit of sugar sprinkled on it, maybe.Tomatoes were on special this week so I bought about 1.5 kilograms of them to eat in salads or just on their own as fruit.
Never had it. Sounds intriguing.Just out of curiosity, where does this crowd stand on chorizo con huevos?
It's better when stuffed into a breakfast burrito with some cheese an salsa imho.Never had it. Sounds intriguing.
You know, I was just thinking that, too!It's better when stuffed into a breakfast burrito with some cheese an salsa imho.
CHICAGO STYLE DEEP DISH PIZZA IS VALID!