They just get worse and worse

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
In fairness, it's not like they would know

Looks like a complete sausage fest. I doubt any of them would know what a woman looks like unless they accidentally saw their mothers in the shower. I suspect that's going to be pretty typical of the whole viewing audience of that video.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna

bubblesort

My understanding of how pardons work in America is that a pardon intrinsically involves an admission of guilt. Basically, the person receiving the pardon admits guilt, and the government acknowledges their guilt, but decides not to punish them, because of the pardon. Does that mean that to ask for a pardon pre-emptively is basically a guilty plea? Maybe asking for a blanket pardon is a pre-emptive guilty plea to ALL the crimes? IDK, I'm not a lawyer. The law is weird.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
My understanding of how pardons work in America is that a pardon intrinsically involves an admission of guilt. Basically, the person receiving the pardon admits guilt, and the government acknowledges their guilt, but decides not to punish them, because of the pardon. Does that mean that to ask for a pardon pre-emptively is basically a guilty plea? Maybe asking for a blanket pardon is a pre-emptive guilty plea to ALL the crimes? IDK, I'm not a lawyer. The law is weird.
It's not clear that accepting a pardon does, in fact, imply accepting guilt: see

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I think in Gaetz's case, we can easily imply he's accepting that he's done SOMETHING illegal.
We can certainly infer he thought he'd done something for which he needed a pardon, though doubtless he'd say he simply feared that partisan prosecutors would invent charges against him because of his patriotic activities (particularly his outreach work with young patriotic girls?) which would make a pre-emptive pardon necessary.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
We can certainly infer he thought he'd done something for which he needed a pardon, though doubtless he'd say he simply feared that partisan prosecutors would invent charges against him because of his patriotic activities (particularly his outreach work with young patriotic girls?) which would make a pre-emptive pardon necessary.
Anything is believable - the more dispicable the better the likelihood.

Free

Which cat am I?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
eyeroll is my goto for have nothing to say because too stupid to address

not you

her

• 1LOL
Reactions: WolfEyes

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
Ms. Bobblehead continues to demonstrate the depths of her stupidity.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there aren't enough reactions for that amount of sheer total batshit cray-cray.