The Make us Laugh Challenge Thread

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
For those who have not had the pleasure, yet, allow me to introduce you to Myrna Tellingheusen.

Myrna describes herself as, "retired executive secretary for Mr. Stanley Bogenshoots, Senior Vice President at Hughes Aircraft. Living the good life in Southern California. Loves God. " She is the recently elected (after a bitterly fought campaign) president of the Vaca Muerta Modular Estates HOA ("I enjoy going out of my way to tell Darlene I won the HOA election.")

Her unemployed nephew Lyle ("LYLE! WHY DOES THIS SAGE SMELL FUNNY?") lives with her. Lyle: "Check out my Precious Moments bongs on Etsy."

Myrna tweets her "Pearls from Myrna" pretty much daily.

There is a whole cast of Vaca Muerta residents who also show up on Twitter. Not only does no one seem to know who is behind Myrna, no one knows if she (?) tweets for all the other characters, or if other anonymous folks have joined in. (It seems unlikely that there is a real Myrna, or a real Vaca Muerta - Dead Cow - Modular Estates HOA. But, who knows?)

Isabeau

Merdeuse
For those who have not had the pleasure, yet, allow me to introduce you to Myrna Tellingheusen.

Myrna describes herself as, "retired executive secretary for Mr. Stanley Bogenshoots, Senior Vice President at Hughes Aircraft. Living the good life in Southern California. Loves God. " She is the recently elected (after a bitterly fought campaign) president of the Vaca Muerta Modular Estates HOA ("I enjoy going out of my way to tell Darlene I won the HOA election.")

Her unemployed nephew Lyle ("LYLE! WHY DOES THIS SAGE SMELL FUNNY?") lives with her. Lyle: "Check out my Precious Moments bongs on Etsy."

Myrna tweets her "Pearls from Myrna" pretty much daily.

There is a whole cast of Vaca Muerta residents who also show up on Twitter. Not only does no one seem to know who is behind Myrna, no one knows if she (?) tweets for all the other characters, or if other anonymous folks have joined in. (It seems unlikely that there is a real Myrna, or a real Vaca Muerta - Dead Cow - Modular Estates HOA. But, who knows?)
Wasn’t sure which button to push ‘laugh’ Lolwhat’ or ‘love’ but am now following.