- Joined
- Sep 24, 2018
- Messages
- 3,344
- Location
- USA, upper left corner
- SL Rez
- 2007
- Joined SLU
- February, 2011
- SLU Posts
- 10461
Stupid me played that video in a room with two sleeping cats. Two cats that are no longer sleeping, and who are getting revenge on me by staring out the window in a very freaked out manner like there is something really fucking scary out there.![]()
Mine's a thug. He wandered in, apparently had a thought along the lines of, "Autotune? What is this, frickin' 1999?" and wandered back out sporting his (usual) look of disapproval.I played that video and 3 outa 4 kittiescame storming in here and swarmed around n’ maybe it was my imagination, but I coulda swore I heard ‘em yellin’ “Stop torturin’ taht kitty!”
came storming in here and swarmed around n’ maybe it was my imagination, but I coulda swore I heard ‘em yellin’ “Stop torturin’ taht kitty!”


























