Caete
Scientist Lady of Science
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 3,960
- Location
- 20 Minutes into the future
- SL Rez
- 2006
If that is your idea of a colander, I pity the drains in your kitchen sink. That or you need glasses more than I do!
If that is your idea of a colander, I pity the drains in your kitchen sink. That or you need glasses more than I do!
That "what did I just do" post-sex look
Been there, done thatThat "what did I just do" post-sex look![]()

Depending on the "toothyness" or grain of the paper I usually start with an HB or 2H for the light preliminary sketch work, keeping a light pressure to make sure not to mark the paper which would create shine problems later on. For sketching which needs a high variation in tone use B starting from 2B and up, but with fine detail work with a limited tonal range - which would also reproduce well with no blowouts from the softer graphite in the B range - such as technical illustration, then a 4H would be ideal, unless you can get away with loss of precision due to pencil weardown where a 2H would also be acceptable. It all depends on what you want to do, really.
He should embrace the love
shack and make it his own!