WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Zaida Gearbox

And, yesterday the Harrisonburg, Va TV3 website briefly reported that a family - one of which had just come back from Italy - had self quarantined. Plus, something was up at the urgent care - they weren't letting anyone in or out and the health department was called in. Coronavirus in Harrisonburg scares the shit out of me because of my mom. She would almost certainly die if she got it.

I told my sister - if it was me - I'd pull all 3 of the kids out of school and homeschool for the rest of the school year because it would also be REALLY bad if my nephew got it.

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Wow dude.

Found the death panel.
If Santelli's horrid dream happens, I sincerely hope that he is one of the select 2% that don't survive his ideal plague. He and those who think like him can die for all the misery that they and their financial derivatives have caused the world. Dickheads.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Gotta prep hard to take out the coronavirus zombies.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

A schoolboy was punished after selling squirts of hand gel to classmates amid the coronavirus outbreak.

The 13-year-old was caught letting children use his hand sanitiser for 50p a time after he extended the offer to a teacher.

Staff called his mother, Jenny Tompkins, to ask for consent to send him home from school for breaching their rules.

Recent figures have shown demand for hand gel has soared in the UK as people look to protect themselves against Covid-19, which has infected over 450 in the country as of Thursday.

Oliver Cooper, who attends Dixons Unity Academy in Leeds, made £9 from his enterprise, according to his mother.